1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198075844142 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gardy | justplay.tf, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Gardy | justplay.tf

Gardy | justplay.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44738155
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198075844142

Victim profile: 76561198049742038

What happened? Description:
    I was using this friend whome I had knows for 2 years now as a middleman, I was going to give him a Holiday headcase, while the other trade (who I could not trade for steam connection issues) would give him items to give to me. He took my headcase and ran off.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] this is my friend abriss talking to duck (the scammer/sharker) about what he was doing to me (gardy)​

Attached Files:

2. Gardy | justplay.tf

Gardy | justplay.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44738155
    He gave the item back, but still a scare.
  3. King RuneClown

King RuneClown New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46228563
    He gave nothing back, what are you talking about?

Also, to clarify: Justplay.tf is the server the scammer manages. This guy right here is lying and is probably just a kiss ass trying to support the scammer in the scam.

If you need me to, I will take a picture of another inventory history. Thank you.
  4. GovCon

GovCon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19059385
    Um, how about a picture of the trade to start with? >_<
  5. King RuneClown

King RuneClown New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46228563
    Ah, my fault. I somehow ended up in this thread. My fault, did not mean to bump this. Thought it was a comment on my thread.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need screenshots of the trade agreement, where the accused agreed to middleman your trade. If you have a 3-way chat, or server chat, or log from whatever context the middleman took place in, we need that as well.

We also need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since no further information has been provided for quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and archive this report. If you are the reporter, feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence, and we will look at it. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.