1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198076304290 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ryouu is Uguu, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Ryouu is Uguu

Ryouu is Uguu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29151515
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076304290

Victim profile: 76561198018568759

What happened? Description:
    I was cross-trading, a risky business sure, but he was reported by many to be a reputable buyer. I went first with my keys, after which he logged and blocked me on steam, not having traded me the amount that was due.​

Provide Evidence:
    Approached him on a tf2 crosstrading site, and discussed terms of trading my keys of ingame currency in Runescape. This is obviously risky trading, so typically I go first to save the people a hassle. I traded him the keys, and he asked for a verification, which I gave in the trade. He then proceeded to log off in the game, and block me and go private on steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • By policy, we do not accept reports dealing with non-steam items/currencies.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.