1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198076331818 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by depressed Kindness, May 13, 2015.

1. depressed Kindness

depressed Kindness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44252258
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076331818

Victim profile: 76561198048770245

What happened? Description:
    Just A random add after couple minutes of bumping my Tf2 outpost trade and so I added the person , it seem like a normal talk but as it continued he/she stated "20:41 - Black Ghost <3: do you have a personal friend whos online right now ? " I replied by saying "I do " and after that is the fishiness of it with a long paragraph with crap ,I realized what he was attempting so I talked to my friend soap about it and he knew as well , so I played along with the person seeing if I and my friend Soap was correct what the person was trying to pull of on me . I agreed to the long paragraph that was sent . He then Stated " 20:49 - Black Ghost <3: whats his name in steam bro? " during that Time I got an other friend request which If I would had said soap was his steam name , the person would have soap in their name ,but sadly after I knew what he was attempting so I gave him soaps Steam id to him and he stated "20:50 - Black Ghost <3: who is he btw?" and after he de added and the alt account which declined the request ,knowing his attempt failed on trying to scam my items which was 2 unusual http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25923810#latest and http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25855879#latest

Provide Evidence:
    I hope I have done it correctly :(

Attached Files:

2. Merndy

Merndy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65794293
    Hmm.. this guy added me too, but when I added him he must have deleted me and blocked him, so in routine, I blocked him because I hate when people do that. I'm not sure when he added me as I was playing a game a LoL.
  3. Drent Barrett

Drent Barrett Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36464414
    He also added me to buy an unusual off me with real money.
    Even though i stated on tf2op i didn't want real money only steam wallet money through marketplace.
    Also his profile links to proof hes money purchases are just screenshots of the items he bought not the actual transaction.
    And he has 0 items in his backpack.
  4. ✿ Koolaidmini ✿

✿ Koolaidmini ✿ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19258259
    I was also added bu this stranger.

[​IMG]
    Please take some action on this report.
    depressed Kindness likes this.
  5. canadian

canadian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44951541
    Same, this guy keeps going.
  6. I know this isn't enough proof on my part but i know he was going to do what he attempted in all of the others

Attached Files:

7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @depressed Kindness , this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    depressed Kindness likes this.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @depressed Kindness,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.