1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198076919146 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by jggr, May 25, 2015.

1. jggr

jggr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50237878
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076919146

Victim profile: 76561198060741484

What happened? Description:
    First i asked him how will he pay me if i traded my items because i saw his post in dota2lounge that he is buying items. he said that a money transfer via western union is a good one. I agreed that i will go first, i already sent the item. after the transfer has been made he said that he will now process the payment and he said that Western Union takes a long time process of 2-3 hours. after that he gave me the MTCN pin(This pin is required to claim the money via western union branch). when i tried the pin it doesn't work, informed him immediately that the pin does not work. he said that he gave the wrong pin and sent me another one, when i tried the new MTCN pin it stll doesnt work. when i check the steam chat he is offline and when i check his profile he unfriended me and blocked me. after that i check his steamrep, it cant be detected anymore but good thing there is a trade history i saw his account and he changed his picture.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Screepeepsbobbyboobie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80093102
    Don't trust steam profiles with fake rep. Take the time checking out those people giving reps to a traders profile. Scammers usually use dummy accounts to give them fake rep and you'll find that those who posted a +rep on him have no valuable items at all. This is another sad case. I hope SteamRep admins check this out immediately. Also I'd recommend that you post a scammer report thread on D2L's forum. I've noticed that there's an admin who's been actively going through all those reports and banning those who've been reported with proofs. Goodluck dude. Hope it helps.
  3. jggr

jggr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50237878
    thank you for your concern