1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198077060492 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fenty, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenty

Fenty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41636316
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198077060492 ()

Victim profile: 76561198043538361

What happened? Description:
    I added him via cs go lounge, he had good rep and everything seem good so i trusted him (clearly a mistake) i was trading my karambit for real money, and i didnt want to go first and neither did he so he said to download this programme called team viewer which i did, and then gave him the details. he had already created a trade offer to himself which i didnt see and just went on team viewer traded all my items over to his account, not just the knife then deleted and blocked me. gg items. dont have the chat history as i panicked and turned off my computer and steam doesnt keep chat history after they block you.​

Provide Evidence:
    .​

Attached Files:

Peanutbutter likes this.
  2. Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33906332
    thx man. he was just about to do the same but then i searched for his steam url and found your post.

Hope you'll get lucky with unboxing your next cases ;)
  3. Fenty

Fenty New User

Steam:
    Haha yeah no problem man :D don't want more people to get scammed by him! pretty bad to get scam but I was pretty dumb letting him use team viewer, should've researched it first :p oh well, gl trading!
  4. Fenty

Fenty New User

Steam:
    Don't know how to edit the thread, but here is proof that he has attempted a scam and was virtually the same thing when I traded with him: http://imgur.com/a/c9dHl
  5. Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33906332
    I think this dr. god is his secound account since SenCes send me his profile when i asked for a middleman.
  6. dr.god'

dr.god' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39138462
    second account what sucker?
    how can you explain that me and sences being online at same time?
    just shut the f✿✿✿ up dude
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    There is no way for SR to know if he indeed logged into your computer via Team Viewer. But do you still have the chat agreement between you and the accused.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.