1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198077144123 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Breezer, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68395638
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198077144123

Victim profile: 76561198097057005

What happened? Description:
    He tried to scam me saying he will transfer me the money as family and friends. but in the end he asked me to send the him the items first. .
    im sure the action will be taken ASAP.
    well in the end my friend reminded me to look his profile on steamrep. where he had two reports for scamming people.
    i am really glad to have him in my friend list.
    The video
    THnks IrNoobTrainee​

Provide Evidence:
    these are two screenshots of our chat and i took the whole video to.
    so here is the video's link ->

Attached Files:

2. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    look at his reaction when i showed him this report .
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Breezer , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -Screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    Respected sir,
    It was an attempt which i did not fall for.
    I have uploaded the video which includes everything for a reason(The URL, no cropping all window recorded.)
    I did not fell for that trick because one of my friend who is a trader told me to look for his account on steamrep, and then i saw 2 reports were there already.
    It was not a scam but an attempt.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Please take screenshots from the video regardind your chat with the accused.
  6. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    Here is my another account from where i actually got scammed by a guy who asked me to send 2 different offline trade offer(Of course we argued for a huge amount of time on this ) but he was asking for 16 keys only for a good knife. So eventually i ended up sending him 2 different trade offers. Then that guy accepted the one without knife and then transferred his knife to his alt account i suppose so the other trade became invalid and gave me a message "Items unavailable to trade".
    I tried to convince him but he never replied to me.
    In 1 of the SS you can see him online but in the chat he was offline which happens if you block all communications with someone.
    I know i wont get my keys back but at least he should not be the one to run away clean with this.
  7. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    Okay doing it right now .
  8. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    okay so i tried to cover whole chat in 8 different images.

Attached Files:

9. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Breezer , I still need:
    -Screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  10. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    What are you an admin or moderator ?
    Do you read what i type or you just need screenshots?
    I told you once IT WAS AN ATTEMPT .
    I knew what he was doing i din't fall for his cheap trick. I am sure you have not seen the video as well. Here you are after 1 month asking me to again upload paypal screenshots. I took a screen recorder and recorded everything on real-time basis including his URL. I especially copied his URL and HIGHLIGHTED IT again n again.
    This justice system is just like an Indian train. You wait for the train but train doesn't come, when it does its already too late.
    Report Type:[Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Note: I was not scammed, he tried to scam me. I posted here just to make sure no one else gets scammed by that guy. Please you either check the whole bunch of screenshots or watch the video. Take some time to review these cases carefully.
    I have uploaded the paypal history for last 1 year regardless.
    I am a software developer at a very prestigious company here. I spent most of my time thinking about other things. If you are just making these excuses to get us to use your websites again and again then note this that i am not gonna attach any new Screenshots or any other information.
    However if you are really not sure if that guy was scamming all the other guys who reported him and including me then i am speechless.
    No hard feelings bro but this system is pissing me off.
    Have fun :)

Attached Files:

11. Breezer

Breezer New User

Steam:
    Oh yeah if you are offended by the way i spoke to you, then i am sorry.
    And if you want something more than just a sorry then you can go ahead and close the thread.
    Thanks i had a very bad experience here on SteamRep.
  12. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    While I found the accused's actions suspect, I don't see enough evidence to indicate he merely backed out of the deal. Unfortunately his actions, while something I'd advise caution against, are not enough for me to mark him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.