1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198077496320 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Screepeepsbobbyboobie, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Screepeepsbobbyboobie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80093102
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198077496320

Victim profile: 76561198120451933

What happened? Description:
    I posted a d2l trade post informing that I'm looking for buyers for my arcanas. This guy added me up and told me that he's interested in buying my SF Arcana. Then we talked and he sounded friendly and real. So when we went straight to the trade, I told him that I don't go first and he readily agreed that he went first and asked for my email. I gave him the email and soon enough I received an email which I wasn't very familiar with. As I opened it, I almost thought that it might be another payment type that I wasn't aware of. It looked like an invoice of him paying me $31.5 for my SF Arcana. I read the terms and conditions and it said that "This is a PayPal Gift (Family/Friends). This amount will take up to 8 hours to be credited on your PayPal balance. This payment is non-refundable, no cancel and no chargebacks." Having read this, I told him that I've received it and would like to wait until the money is credited to my account before I send the SF Arcana. Then he started changing his tone of chatting and bugged me to send the arcana already since he already "paid" for the item. Then I asked him to hold on a second and give me time to ask my friend about it. Then I did a quick research in google and found out that this was an invoice billing me $31.50 and him marking it as paid by me. I told him that I knew what he did there and he still insisted that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Acting all innocent. Then finally in the final part of our conversation he implied that there was no scam since the arcana wasn't given to him. What a funny guy. Thank goodness google was there to clear things out for me and made me realize what this dude is trying to do. I hope this gets looked at and I hope that other people would be alarmed by this method of scamming and this guy's scam attempt. I'm sure he's done this to other traders as well.

PS: The account's paypal name is Ivaylo Georgiev. Not sure if this is his real name though. :)

Provide Evidence:
    These are the following evidences. The following photos include the chat history of our conversation, the malicious invoice that he sent me, my paypal transaction history showing the invoice that the accused has sent, the steam profile of the accused at the time of the scam attempt and the item that was supposed to be traded.​

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58615296
    There was not attemp to scam , i got a payments like that before all was okay , i am not a scammer + there was not any scam or attempt to scam , this guy is still into my friend list - didnt block or ignore him.

When i buy like that i pay for it.
  3. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Steam:
  4. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    Yeah man i am not going to do , a fight with you there is admins lets them discuss whats going on into this.
  5. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    Hello is there any admin to check this case , because i dont like this staying on my profile.
  6. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Steam:
    Hard to scam when there's a report on your steamrep huh? This is what steamrep is for and that's what you get. :p
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    As i told you man stop talk s✿✿✿s :) i just want to see my name clean thats all .
  8. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Steam:
    Yeah goodluck with that. :D Clean names are for good people. You scammers should be exposed.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  9. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    Man if i was scammer i already should be banned because i am on steam since 2012. As i told you before i wont fight with you , just want admins to close that case.
  10. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

[NLR] Princess LunaPie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42534105
    Maybe if you post some proof, screenshots etc about you being innocent
  11. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    What proofs you talking about ? There is not a scam and even there is not attempt to scam + this guy remove me from friends and maybe blocked me.
  12. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

Steam:
    You attemted to paypal scam him through an invoice, which is a bannable offence in steamrep, if you don't want to get banned you should upload screenshots of your paypal where it shows that you have paid for the item.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Steam:
    Oh by the way before I forget, this guy sent me a screenshot of his paypal transactions through my email as seen in our conversation to prove that he's "LEGIT". Here's the screenshot. All of his transactions are invoices to other people probably people he's tried this same trick on. :p This guy ... :D

Attached Files:

• ag.jpg
      ag.jpg
      File size:
      251.5 KB
      Views:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  14. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Steam:
    Why on earth would I keep you in my friend's list? :D Are you kidding me?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  15. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    First of all i got no items , second i did not try to scam noone , guys please stop spam here i just want admins to get that seriously.
  16. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    And i told you if i was scammed some 1 , they other guys should me reported too
  17. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

Steam:
    I posted once, that is not considered scam, then maybe upload a full and uncropped picture of your trading history.
  18. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    How to do that ? Tell me
  19. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

Steam:
    That's for you to find out, and the way it looks now you'll most likely be tagged as a scammer, you haven't shown any proof that your telling the truth.
  20. Wings

Wings New User

Steam:
    What proofs man ? I dont have to proof nothing , i didnt scam or attempt to scam what i need to prove ? It would be great if you go out of this topic , friend of
    Screepeepsbobbyboobie