1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198078278030 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha

AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1469159
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198078278030

Victim profile: 76561197963204047

What happened? Description:
    He is selling "fake" blizzard games I bought games from him, accualy that was a account with Diablo 3. For a first few hours it was working but after a few hours Blizzard is taking away your games becouse he does something i just don't know how, maybe he doesn't even pay for game.
    He is giving account which is legit at the beggining at works, but after sometime u will anyway lose it.​

Provide Evidence:
    I paid him 5 keys for this. [​IMG]
    While trade i was talking with my friend and i did a screenshort of this account just before trade
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So as u can see it looks like you have a full game
    So i intalled the game and played with my friend for a few hours and i started to disconecting so we thought that was just a sever bug or my internet connection but next day i get a e-mail from blizzard
    [​IMG]
    And the game was gone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I censored part my e-mail just for security things.​

Attached Files:

2. AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha

AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1469159
    Sorry guys but i totally forgot that my battle.net client is in Polish language. Sorry for that but i don't think it changes a lot
  3. Feeeeed Meeee

Feeeeed Meeee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84550838
    Same thing happened to me by the same person
    Please take some action against him.
    I was cheated for dota 2 items worth 15 usd for the same game diablo 3
    No one ever believe him!!
  4. i c i

i c i New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51596568
    He is giving real codes u, after few moments u activate them he just goes to blizzard support and says my codes are hacked, and sents his transicion through card/paypal etc shows proof so he got his code back, new code. And your game is removing cuz of hacked code. Thats simple.
  5. Zephyrose

Zephyrose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38203676
    upload_2015-3-18_13-0-1.png

I rekked him haha, I had 6 rep and he had 7. So I asked him to +rep me and then I -repped him haha.
  6. StupiD PyRo

StupiD PyRo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44438603
  7. StupiD PyRo

StupiD PyRo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44438603
  8. AntOnardO DicapriO

AntOnardO DicapriO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63085981
    Thank you guys so much, i was downloading free trial, that mean im gonna trade with him, and then i remember steamrep.com. I pasted his profile link and BAM "1 Unconfirmed Report", heh heh, THANK AGAIN
  9. Paragon

Paragon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2560963
    I can confirm this scam is still ongoing. He probably uses charge-back or fraudulent credit cards. This works because Blizzard lets you play before the transaction is fully processed and when the payment bounces a few hours later, you are left with a basic starter account. I will contact Steam and Blizzard in order to prevent these types of scams in the future.
  10. .:Minititux:.Fatality

.:Minititux:.Fatality New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37507342
    I'm a new victim, could we strat the next step after report ? Ban maybe ^^
  11. .:Minititux:.Fatality

.:Minititux:.Fatality New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37507342
    i have traded him all SC2 dlc, play it like 5 hours (i did achieve lots of new missions, was level 7 on SC2 multiplayer with great game, was proud of me) then... nothing.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @AttendancE ☣ aka Flusha, you should contact Steam and Blizzard-- we have no way to know why your game got revoked. Also note that you don't have the initial agreement therefore we cannot confirm or verify the circumstances in which the trade occurred. Thanks, archiving.