1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198078631152 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by | CYTI |, Feb 21, 2015.

1. | CYTI |

| CYTI | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79201252
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198078631152

Victim profile: 76561198118668232

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to purchase 10 keys from ShutUp and I paid via paypal but in the end he blocked me once the transaction was completed. And I did not receive my keys. No, I do not know the person as I found his friend on CSGO Lounge and asked me to add him to buy keys from him. I checked his inventory for keys and yes he did have them there. That's why I proceeded with it.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Can you please add screenshots of your inventory trade history and PayPal history in full and uncropped with the URL bars included.
  3. | CYTI |

| CYTI | New User

Steam:
    Here you go.

inventory trade history.PNG paypal history.PNG
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Thanks, evidence looks sufficient to me. Hopefully a staff member will review your report soon.
    | CYTI | likes this.
  5. | CYTI |

| CYTI | New User

Steam:
    Thank you friend :)
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    No problem :) Good luck with the report.
  7. Trejuzz

Trejuzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54075043
    I think this person had enough reports to make his suspicious... He scammed me too, but luckily I was able to get money back, I'm just checking him from time to time and look at all these people, they are getting scammed by him again and we really can't make something more than report him...
  8. | CYTI |

| CYTI | New User

Steam:
    how did you get your money back? :eek:
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @| CYTI | , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.