1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198078818250 - (Krozy / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by chelly, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chelly

chelly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36434037
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198078818250 (Krozy)

Victim profile: 76561198033133803

What happened? Description:
    This person had been buying tf2 keys from me for many months, and I guess they were just trying to build up my trust. After buying from me multiple time the user asked to buy a small amount of keys, only to realise they were having Paypal problems. Claimed to need the keys urgently for a trade and asked me to trust them. Seeing as how I had sold to him a few times before, and the small amount, I was inclined to trust them. They pulled through and payed me a day later. Queue them buying from me more times in the last few months with amounts varying from 5-30 keys. He asks to buy 50 keys, claims to have Paypal problems again, I'm stupid and trust him, he deletes and blocks me. I'm left 50 keys / $90 USD short.

At least I've learned from this.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      475.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      372.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      536.1 KB
      Views:
    • krozy.png
      krozy.png
      File size:
      815.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
  2. RaVen #PwNagE

RaVen #PwNagE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59276261
    What you forget to realize, is that I did in-fact pay you. You asked for money on 1942RP (People of Gaming's Server) under the name of chelly (Funny how you're so ballsy to put it here as well). Now, I do not have evidence of this but I think SteamRep needs to realize when a user is just trying to get me banned from everywhere. Now, after giving this guy RP money on 1942RP, he decides to try to pull a chargeback scam and get his keys back, claiming I did not pay him when all he asked for was 1 scrap metal and 800,000RM on 1942RP. After doing this transaction, he starts using alts to post on my steam, post on my TF2 Outpost ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19935319#latest ) and now this.

I wish you guys could skip this supposed scam because realize I have +5 Rep (one that I even just completed today for $50 ) on Coderhire (http://coderhire.com/users/view/128), +5 Rep on SourceOP (http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/149679-Krozy-s-Reputation-Thread) and 6 pages on my steam profile of +Rep (No, these aren't recently so obviously, he can't pull the old "THESE ARE FAKED") http://steamcommunity.com/id/pandavatar/ .

Do you have screenshots of our after chatlog? No, you don't. You only have chatlogs of me asking for the keys and nonstop of your trade-history and paypal. You fail to provide proof that you aren't lying regarding other game servers or even the chatlog of you harassing me which led to my deletion and blocking of you.
  3. RaVen #PwNagE

Steam:
    +6 rep on coderhire, my apologies. ^
  4. chelly

chelly New User

Steam:
    First of all, you have no proof. At all.

I had to google 1942RP, It's something to do with gmod apparently. Of which I only have 10 hours in. Last played around Feb 2013, until today in my haste I typed garry and hit enter in my library search bar.

Googling People of Gaming and a little forum search brought up this: http://peopleofgaming.com/forum/index.php?threads/recent-exploiting.20467/ - I haven't read it fully, merely skimmed it. But it pretty much shows you in a negative light.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/infiniteORBIT/namehistory - This shows the last time I used the name chelly was on the 4th of January. I have been using _10032 since the 15th of March.

I have evidence. You do not.

That is not my alt account posting on your tf2outpost trade, I think this is pretty evident.

Steam profile rep means nothing, I have 20+ rep on SourceOP. Does that mean much when it comes to this? Nope. Never even heard of coderhire.

You talk a lot of s✿✿✿ and have little (read: nothing) to back up what you say.

I find your post laughable and the fact that you even have the gall to attempt to defend yourself with it disgusting.

I am assuming of course that you are Krozy, 'RaVen #PwNagE'.

I apologise for my badly formatted post, but I am in a hurry.
  5. RaVen #PwNagE

Steam:
    You have no proof whatsoever to backup anything you say besides for the one thread which is about to be resolved as I am talking to the Owner. You got me banned with your story while the owner was going on a ban-spree. Your only evidence however, shows that you have talked to me before and after lending it, it only shows the trade history. Where is the after-logs of our conversation in which you actually talk to me about it? Nothing. Why do you lie in regards to our trade when we even have history that each-time you lent me keys, you got your money in Paypal. The ONE time it is for something else besides paypal, you pull a BS story and use half-assed evidence! If SourceOP would like to take this story to be valid, then I guess that will be the case. I am no longer dealing with this as your lying is making me sick.

To summarize : Your evidence shows nothing.
  6. RaVen #PwNagE

Steam:
    Oh btw, paypal history shows that based on our transactions, $90.00 is nothing.

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
  7. chelly

chelly New User

Steam:
    What is with your incoherent babble... What do you mean $90 is nothing?
    ... I'm trying my hardest to understand what you are even talking about.

You claim my evidence proves nothing?... I have literally (not figuratively) provided all that SteamRep asked me for when making a report.

A quick look at my Steam account, TF2Outpost and SourceOP trades show I buy and sell keys/buds. I have mentioned in my original post that I had sold to you before. How is $90 nothing. (baffling)

I also find it quite hard to understand why you believe I should be providing evidence to prove or disprove YOUR (egregious) claims, that isn't how the world works, mate.

You know what? This is my last post in response to you. I'll post again if an admin asks me to. You continue to say that my evidence shows nothing...

Apparently I "..have no proof to back up anything "...

WHAT IS 'IT'?

Hypocrite.

Did you even f✿✿✿✿✿✿ read your own posts? Are you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ serious here? f✿✿✿ me.

I love how you ignore the fact that I do not even play Garry's Mod. What I love even more is how you ignore the fact that the chat log shows you saying YOU WILL PAY ME LATER

Hurr durr.

Once again I apologise for bad formatting, aswell as profanity used. But seriously, f✿✿✿ this guy.
  8. chelly

chelly New User

Steam:
    He has since gone and sold/tried to sell my keys. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20068828

And scammed someone else in the process. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198078818250-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.66750/

From his tf2outpost trade, selling MY keys.
    lol. just lol.

And set his profile to private.

May I ask what is needed for my report to be changed from pending to ready for review?

Attached Files:

• lol.png
      lol.png
      File size:
      518.9 KB
      Views:
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Give me a picture of your Paypal transaction history for the past month in an unedited photo. Full screen browser.
  10. chelly

chelly New User

Steam:
    Here.

Attached Files:

11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.