1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198079198834 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by VicTim 2, Jul 31, 2014.

1. VicTim 2

VicTim 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37331436
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198079198834 ()

Victim profile: 76561198034928601

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy my Huntsman Scorched Minimal Wear knife with real money and he didnt want to go first, when i saw that i just want to unfriend him and go for searching another buyer but he talked with me so nicely,l he was friendly is aw that he traded with a lot of dudes knifes cuz i asked him to print screen his trade history to be sure, he even told me he has a kid and a girlfriend (kids step mom) he was nice untill he scammed me he never gave me his money on paypal first he wanted around 60 euro to pay and then he sayed (the second day) that he gor money from work and he want to pay 76 euro for my knife, usually scammers offer high ammount of money and idk i just trusted this guy, i think god dont loves me and i got scammed :(( i made a ticket to steam support but i know they dont give a f✿✿✿ about theyr community thats why are so many scammers, waw i lost 80 euro and steam only will trade banned him or give him a warning, a dude telled me to make here a report for him to get banned but still he is banned my knife is at him and i am topless.... im 17 y old guy with no income and a douchebag like this scammed me i hope he is happy now!​

Provide Evidence:
    THE CHAT AND THE TRADE .....​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month.
  3. VicTim 2

VicTim 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37331436
    This is my history, somebody wanted to send me a fake payment that bill form is not the scammer is other scammer i didnt reported

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  5. Lv.100 Mudkip

Lv.100 Mudkip New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11479854
  6. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello VicTim 2

I have accepted your report. Thank you for reporting fraud to us.