1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198079361309 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ☪☆ Mostlyghostly ツ, Jul 3, 2014.

1. ☪☆ Mostlyghostly ツ

☪☆ Mostlyghostly ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39146503
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198079361309 ()

Victim profile: 76561198038558735

What happened? Description:
    I meet a user on a trade server asking to trade for CSGO skins. In the trade window, I add some CSGO skins, but he says they're too low-tier, though I noted that he can't afford much better skins. His backpack at the time is worth less than 2 dollars according to backpack.tf.

So I put up some of my more valuable skins and ask how he's going to trade for them. He tells me that he is the alt account of "Aqua on his friends list", and that he wants to get better items on this account. He chooses a skin worth 5~ dollars and adds items on his side worth less than 1 dollar and confirms the trade.

**the screenshot begins here**
    I ask him if he really knows the value difference in the trade, and he tells me he'll finish the trade with his other account. I tell him to add me with his other account and take a screenshot.
    I try to take a screenshot of the whole chat but he cancels the trade too quickly.

After that, I take a look at his friends list and do a little bit of research. There is another user of the same name "Moustrosity" on his friends list. "Aqua" is on his friends list as well, like he said. There is also a "ThunderStormGorilla." All three of these users have reports on Steamrep.

Moustrosity(2) may be an alt because of the same nametag.
    Aqua may be an alt because Moustrosity wrote it's his main. Sadly, I couldn't take a screenshot of that because the trade was canceled too quickly.
    ThunderStormGorilla may be an alt according to the report linked on his steamrep page the friends lists.​

Provide Evidence:
    I believe these 4 accounts are all alts of the same person.
    Aqua:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198089223649
    Moustrosity(1):
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079361309
    Moustrosity(2):
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198051012729
    ThunderStormGorilla:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043595543

Moustrosity(2) may be an alt because of the same nametag.
    Aqua may be an alt because Moustrosity(1) wrote that it is his main in the trade chat. Sadly, I couldn't take a screenshot of that because the trade was canceled too quickly.
    ThunderStormGorilla may be an alt according to the report linked on his steamrep page.

I'm not in a position to judge, but through my research and other reports I believe these 4 accounts are all linked.

Moustrosity-Aqua Alt Accounts Missing Earlier Proof.png
    The only screenshot I was able to take before the trade was canceled.

Aqua Alt Moustrosity.png
    Moustrosity(1) profile page.

Aqua Alt Moustrosity 2.png
    Moustrosity(1) friends list. Notable is Aqua, Moustrosity(2), and ThunderStormGorilla.

Aqua Alt Moustrosity 3.png
    Aqua profile page.

Aqua Alt Moustrosity 4.png
    Aqua friends list first screenshot. Notable is Moustrosity(1).

Aqua Alt Moustrosity 5.png
    Aqua friends list second screenshot. Notable is Moustrosity(2).

Aqua Alt Moustrosity 6.png
    Moustrosity(2) profile page.

Moustrosity Inventory.png
    Inventory of Moustrosity(1). Same as the time of the trade screenshot.

Moustrosity 2 Inventory.png
    Inventory of Moustrosity(2). There are a few items crafted by Aqua, which is evidence that these two accounts at least acquaint with eachother.

Aqua Moustrosity Link 1.png
    Aqua Moustrosity Link 2.png

Aqua Moustrosity Link 3.png

Previous reports on Moustrosity(2), Aqua, and ThunderStormGorilla respectively. The scam attempt methods are similar or identical; using youtube, 500 views, and 3 unusuals as a bait. This may be proof that these three accounts are all used by the same person. You can view these full reports on the steamrep pages.​

Attached Files:

2. ☪☆ Mostlyghostly ツ

☪☆ Mostlyghostly ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39146503
    If this reports needs any clarification, additional evidence, research please tell me.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037