1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198079570072 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HewlTagger, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HewlTagger

HewlTagger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32494191
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198079570072 ()

Victim profile: 76561198025254111

What happened? Description:
    Got a random add, he wanted to buy my BP with Paypal, was suspicious so i backed off. Shortly after see this 4chan thread, with him admitting to previous scams.​

Provide Evidence:
    This isn't exactly what you want, but I did take a SS of our chat, I just deleted him and didn't think about it again til i seen him bragging about scams in the past.

Hopefully at the very least this serves as a warning.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the chat?
  3. willenergy9966

willenergy9966 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59652172
    lol... i dont know this guy. I can show history ma Paypal :O I never try buy any items for cash.. few times i sold for cash and 1 time i was scammed for 241 $

I am insulting ✿✿✿✿✿✿s if someone wasting my time or spamming with stupid offer.. but wtf..
    Anytime when soeone added me for trade I am looking his backpack, and i dont remember this guy -> http://backpack.tf/id/urltaken/ . Why I am reported if he dont show chat ... 0 prof.. but when i show few proofs then nobody gives reps or banned for scammers..........
    I have big Question..... W...T....F ? this is joke or what? :O i have 9100 trades.. i have around 60 pages reps... GIVE ME EXPLANATION . i AMM AFRAID NOW :eek:
  4. Maze

Maze New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24856926
    I can confirm that willenergy/sell backpack//ending with tf/Piesio (accused user) is totally not a scammer. Probably there were some mistake with his nickname as he was using "sell backpack//ending with tf" nickname.
    First of all, I cant see any proof here
    Second, if that 4chan (sic) screenshot had to be a proof willenergy9966 never had this TC in his backpack.
    Third, he was selling some bp, but never heard of him buying anything with cash.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @HewlTagger,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.