1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198080172223 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by #Y[A]suu~~, Jul 19, 2014.

1. #Y[A]suu~~

#Y[A]suu~~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33579857
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198080172223 ()

Victim profile: 76561198027425442

What happened? Description:
    I cannot provide chat screenshot due to him blocking me. The agreement was that I would first give him items as collateral then he would pay me and then we would trade the knife for the keys that he had also offered but instead he took the collaterall and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I cannot provide chat screenshot due to him blocking me. The agreement was that I would first give him items as collateral then he would pay me and then we would trade the knife for the keys that he had also offered but instead he took the collaterall and blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. mescudiz

mescudiz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59953247
    Seriously dude i refused to buy your knife then you offered free skins just to do this? im pretty sure this is not how things work out here!
  3. #Y[A]suu~~

#Y[A]suu~~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33579857
    You're an absolute scumbag for first scamming me, then having the nerve to come in here and try and make me look like the bad guy. Here's hoping steam support can supply me with server side chat logs. Wasn't going to care too much if this went by but now you being a straight up piece of s✿✿✿ has given me some motivation.
  4. mescudiz

mescudiz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59953247
    Bumping this! this pending fake report is giving me a bad reputation and making steamrep middle men not let me use them!
    please steamrep admin check this?