1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198080363800 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BaN-aNa, Sep 22, 2014.

1. BaN-aNa

BaN-aNa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68848446
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198080363800

Victim profile: 76561198097962621

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me because he wanted to sell his unusual. First of all, I stated on my tf2outpost trade that I did not want any adds but anyway he did. Then, he offered me this price and I said that the offer was too high and then he rages and starts to curse. I really do not want these kinds of people.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. LiveYourLife

LiveYourLife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60049036
    you first say me stupid you look?? I'm pissed....
  3. BaN-aNa

BaN-aNa New User

Steam:
    stupid is not too much of an insult, you started to do some bad cursing. I cannot tolerate with those people
  4. LiveYourLife

LiveYourLife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60049036
    admin plase closed ticket this people stupid
  5. BaN-aNa

BaN-aNa New User

Steam:
    learn to use english please
  6. PPM | DA BEST Spah Crab

PPM | DA BEST Spah Crab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52387406
    You realize that isn't scamming in the slightest?
  7. nicksaysmeep

nicksaysmeep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64959402
    This should've been closed already.
  8. Cave Johnson 2

Cave Johnson 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51444620
    the world is a large place. Not everyone you meet will know English. There are other ways to communicate with people. Just flat out saying learn to speak English is very very insulting.
  9. Jew

Jew New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56259001
    This is an example of the inane pettiness that plagues this community, please grow up pal, you can't just go around banning people who get mad when you call them stupid. This seriously needs to be closed, pending steamrep reports greatly damage a user's credibility, and with something as stupid as this I feel bad.
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @BaN-aNa

I'm sorry, but we don't enforce prices at SteamRep. Making a bad offer is not considered scamming, even if it's rude or an especially bad deal. Just block or ignore him if you don't like the offer. Being rude or not reading your notes on TF2 Outpost aren't scams either. People will always make bad offers, and there will always be rude/greedy people. Some people may even accept bad offers, but "uneven" trades are how the economy works, and how effective market prices change.

In order for this to be a scam, there needs to be a breach of trade agreement, and from the chat log you provided there is no trade agreement. It's just you and the accused disagreeing on a trade, and then you setting out to report him. As such, I am archiving this report.