1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198080619733 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Deesu, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deesu

Deesu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42483701
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198080619733

Victim profile: 76561198045233131

What happened? Description:
    I am accusing of suspect for Steam Wallet fraud for an unusual and Unique Craft # hat. I was careful and avoided real-money transaction through paypal, however fell victim to this Steam Wallet fraud instead.

Unfortunately, he probably has too much rep for this report to even do anything to him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screens 1+2: Proof of chat and scam

Screen 3: Proof of fraudulent Steam Wallet card

Screen 4: Identification of suspect

Screen 5: Proof of exchange of items

Screen 6: Further proof of exchange of items by showing backpack inventory after exchange​

Attached Files:

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @Deesu and thank you for the report.

The accused user has been impersonated before and he also has active impersonators as I write this. I have tried to look in to the item history from the items that you lost but everything doesn't show up there so I can't even start processing this report based on that. Could you please right-click on your steam icon int he right bottom corner of your screen -> Settings -> Interface -> Display Steam URL..... -> Ok
    Once the URL is visible could you please take a new screenshot of your trade history and of the scammers profile. Make sure that the screenshots are taken of your entire screen and that they are not cropped/edited in any way.
  3. iForster

iForster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60177002
    Hello

I've been impersonated there. Here's a screens from my trades between 23-25 may.

I cant upload images here, cause im online on mobile. But here is a imgurlink: www.imgur.com/zhloFHC

-iForster
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.