1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198080824570 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [TNG] Exifea, Jul 31, 2015.

1. [TNG] Exifea

[TNG] Exifea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51122607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198080824570

Victim profile: 76561198062510942

What happened? Description:
    He started off by posting an offer on my CSGO Lounge Trade here: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=91286571, and then proceeds to add me as a friend. He tells me he can do $505 USD PayPal for my knife, which I agree too; and after a bit of discussion of how the trade will work out, he tells me to read the rules on his profile, which talk about his extensive amounts of reputation and CSGO Lounge premium status. Further investigation shows that some of the people who posted the +rep are part of a "+rep" group, whilst others have poor inventories or were trade banned.

Afterwards, he says that he reached his daily PayPal limit; and the next morning he simply ignores me and has traded my knife, along with $2000 of other knives that were in his inventory at the time to a different/alternate/main account. I know I should not have gone first, but I was quite in need of the money at the time; and I simply hope that I can get this f*cker banned. Please let me know if I am missing something in my report.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below is the Chat History; My Trade Offer History; His Profile at the time of the Trade and my PayPal Account Profile. I can send an un-censored PayPal history to the mods if required; names are blurred out due to privacy for my friends and family.
    View attachment 299468 View attachment 299469 View attachment 299470 View attachment 299480 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299468 View attachment 299469 View attachment 299470

Attached Files:

2. [TNG] Exifea

[TNG] Exifea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51122607
    Does that explain why he did not pay the money after I asked him a second time (having waited over 12 hours), before removing me as a friend?
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Screenshots of trade history are missing.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.