1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198081102018 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Zikuu, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Zikuu

Zikuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19928798
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198081102018

Victim profile: 76561198000123325

What happened? Description:
    I've received an invite from a man who would like to buy my knife and he would be sure that i won't scam him, he would like to invite a middleman to our chat. It was my first transaction so i agreed for it because i'm trustable. So he did invite a middle man and asked another gun but i didn't agreed for it because it's still blocked. When i didn't agree he kicked me out of a chat and removed from a friends list. That's all i know.​

Provide Evidence:
    Okey, at first guy with steam64id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962104353/ would be sure that i won't scam him and he invited his friend who's steam id i already reported because he was the "middle man" scammer and provided me everything will be okey and if i won't receive the money he will give me back the knife. I've sent the knife and suddenly both went offline on my friendslist and didn't respond for my messages. So that's why i took screenshots on my chat and then i saw the trader is a scammer after I sent him knife.

Attached Files: