1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198081210215 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AquaFire102, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaFire102

AquaFire102 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47066337
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198081210215

Victim profile: 76561198054398402

What happened? Description:
    So, as I was waiting for a mix I was added up to start up, I decided just to hop onto a custom mod server for a bit just to play around. When I join I just jokingly trash talked to this guy named TheUnknownVenom. Just called him unknownnoob. He then throws back some stuff trying to act funny, so we just go back and forth for a bit. When it escalates its when he trades me and then asks me "If i know him" (First trade, didnt screenshot it). and tells me his youtube. Out of the blue. So I close the chat and in global chat tell him not to advertise his youtube channel with 2 subs to me. Next map comes around, its prophunt, and he asks me to tells me im 666 (wtf does that mean)? So I just sarcastically ask him if hes a satanist, but while im typing this out he asks me if I want a free hat. Now, I've had my fair share of people trying to make me act like I'm sharking just to report me, but I was really done with that s✿✿✿. Now that I've found out that this guy is a youtuber, i find it completely absurd that he trying to force that out of me. It doesn't really show in the trade because I only took one early pic, but he says "hes fine with it" and attempts to troll me. Whether or not he was trying to shark me, thats not the problem. Its that misrepresented his items for a youtube prank, thinking I was some idiot. This is basically the equivalent of lying about a raffle/giveaway.

Of course probably no s✿✿✿ will be done because he is a youtuber with idk how many subs (I refuse to go to his page), and has donated, but still. This is completely absurd coming from someone who is supposedly respecting...

PS: After I said I was going to report him (i say this at the end of the most recent console log in the screenshots), him and his mate start trying to avoid it and be funny (over mic) and say I'm going to report them to gaben to get out of it. And I am 99% sure he was recording all of this for a video I assume, so go ahead venom. Please show the people an exact depiction of what happened.

Also he broke an agreement technically, which he agreed to in chat, which is against the rules.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://i.imgur.com/Cqjk00v.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/id/volterbolter/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

Most recent 7 screenies show somewhat of evidence of chat logs, him promising me hats. then at the end of the most recent pic, i explain what he was doing and he calls me a f✿✿✿✿✿ over mic. The first time he traded me before this, he advertised his youtube and asked me if i knew about his youtube channel. So that's when I realized that he was a special kind of autist.​

Attached Files:

2. AquaFire102

AquaFire102 New User

Steam:
  3. AquaFire102

AquaFire102 New User

Steam:
    I was trying to edit it, but it just made a new post. it wasnt him calling me a f✿✿✿✿✿ as i left, it was his fangirls...
  4. Stinkus maximus

Stinkus maximus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55846440
    Hello, I was there on the server, but my game was laggy so I didnt catch most of it and I kept getting disconnected. But from what I was reading, peppero was being promised a hat, and venom said he would give it to him, but the hat was not received by peppero. And I do believe that this is against the rules of steamrep, and considered lying about a giveaway/raffle and attempting to troll
    AquaFire102 likes this.
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    We would require screenshots of trade agreements to accept any report. However what you are describing here is trolling. While trolling isn't fun it is not what we tag for here at SteamRep.

From what you said and have presented to us. There was no loss to you, there was no attempt to get anything from you, he claimed to want to give you an item and then cancelled the trade.

With no loss or not attempt to defraud you this report is invalid.

I understand you are angry about the situation but simply put we do not tag users for this.
    Atrox™ and ★Fallzey★ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.