1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198081739962 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MONSTER.Xargrr, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:122140098
    IM NOT KID, IM A RICH MAN. YOU ARE KID TRYING TO SCAM, MAYBE ALL YOUR IETMS ARE FROM SCAM. SHAME ON YOU POOR KID SCAMMER.
  2. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60737117
    And fyi, item not only can get from steam market, you can get it anywhere, from bets at d2lounge, from other sources or from friends, from other people which you buy, well i never afraid because i always pay others. only you have problem with me no others, clearly admins know who is right here. :)
  3. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    ADMINS, WILL READ ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS AND WILL CHECK FACTS AND EVIDENCES. GET READY TO GET BANNED MAN.
  4. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    YOU SAID YOU PAID PAYPAY, THEN YOU CHANGED YOUR STATEMNT YOU SAID YOU PAID BY POINTS, THEN YOU CHANGED AGAIN YOUR STATEMENT YOU SAID YOU PAID DC ALREADY BEFORE,,, LOL WHATS THE TRUTH????? THE TRUTH IS YOU DIDNT PAY BY PAYPAL, WHERE IS THE PAYMENT EVIDENCE IF YOU DID???? ON MY SIDE I HAVE PROVIDED ALL HARD FACTS AND EVIDENCES... HAHAHAH, MORE LIES FROM YOU MAN, SHAME ON YOU
  5. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    if only all the chats are there since day one and if only i keep the chat from other sources, never knew you would use such method to force me to pay you twice, i thought it was for 2nd dc hook but u said for the 1st dc u sent me? well i get you gaming cards points and thats why u gave me dc hooks, else why would u send me? and now u said i have to pay u by paypal again and pay multiple times for just 1 item? nice try
  6. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    good luck, admins are smart enough to figure this out, i shall end this here. i didnt owe anything to you and i paid just that you are so cunning u sly fox
  7. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    well fyi, i paid first dc by gaming card points and you sent the dc to me, i said i will pay you 2nd dc and you want by paypal which i also agreed but you didnt send me, you ask me to pay u for the first dc again by paypal when i already paid by points? and thats why i said i paid and you keep threatening me and forcing me to pay again and again for just the 1st dc? if you send me 2nd dc i will pay by paypal but why must i pay twice for 1 dc hooks? shame on you cunning fox
  8. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    GOD KNOWS MAN, HE IS WATCHING... ON MY GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE, I CAN TELL STRAIGHT INTO YOUR EYES, IM TELLING THE TRUTH, YOU SCAMMED ME, AND ROBBED MY DC HOOK. ALL EVIDENCES ARE HERE, TEH MORE YOU REPLY THE MORE YOU GIVE EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU SINCE YOUR STATEMENTS ARE GETTING DIFFERENT EVYTHIME JUST TO TRY TO LOOK FOR ANY REASON HOW WILL YOU DEFEND YOUR SCAMMING... HOWEVER, EVIDENCES WONT LIE WHATEVER YOU SAID HERE, IM JUST VERY DISAAPONTED WITH YOU MAN..
  9. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    goodnight, good luck nice try but too bad your plan fail badly, only you had problems with me no others had before.
  10. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    God knows, you're twisting the facts.
  11. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    say what you want, show what u want, i gave you points that day, and i wont pay multiple times for an item, unless u send me another new item. goodbye and stop bothering me, thats why i unfriended you for that reason
  12. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    HAHA OK, 100% YOU WILL GET BANNED SCAMMER :) PRROFS + EVEIDENCES WIL PREVAIL VS BLAH BLAH BLAH
  13. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    AGAIN - ALL CONVERSATION SCREENSHOTS WILL TELL THE TRUTH RATHER THAN DOING BLAH BLAH BLAH HERE SCAMMER, ROBBER, LIAR
  14. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    wait, ill formalize report to steam customer support as well. people like you should not have a freedom trading and scamming people... your account should be banned.
  15. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    ADMINS, Any result here? THE CRIMINAL IS STILL AT LARGE!
  16. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    just cry ok? u liar
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @MONSTER.Xargrr , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything[If you have it];
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

@♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ , if you wish to add counter evidence please add:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;

Note: Please Upload all screenshots to SR and keep the thread CLEAN.
  18. MONSTER.Xargrr

MONSTER.Xargrr New User

Steam:
    Heres my paypal screenshots, no actual payment from him made. I have attached the screenshot of agreement that he will pay 90usd. I have attached the inventory history.

Many Thanks!

Attached Files:

19. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    sir how am i supposed to show? i gave him game cards and other game cards that he said he need in exchange for his items, that is why he gave me items after i gave him cards, then he forced me to pay him again via paypal which i thought he meant for his 2nd dc hooks but he wanted it for his 1st dc which i already paid via game cards and virtual items points, he lied to me sir. and i believed he has multiple accounts in paypal so he can always screenshot an empty paypal account to make him look innocent
  20. ♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥

♥PⱤÌƝCE9004♥ New User

Steam:
    I have traded with many, none of them reported me sir? and i have sold many items, see my transaction records, i'm clean and he just take advantage of me being nice to send him codes and force me to double pay him and if not he just take a screenshot of an empty paypal account to trick his way through, he is a sly person and he promised to sell me all his dc hooks, so i was about to pay him for his 2nd dc hooks but he insisted me to double pay him for his 1st dc which i already did in virtual items and game points. liar you can trick others all you want into believing you and your fake make up tricks, but i believe admins can think reasonably to know this is not the whole truth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.