1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198082416291 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Shaman, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49175605
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082416291

Victim profile: 76561198058616938

What happened? Description:
    So he added me and he told me that he want buy my doppler stat trak bayonet. He offered me 450$ in steam wallet codes. The deal was that for first that i give my doppler for his karambit worth 200$ + other skins and then he will send me steam wallet codes. At the and of transaction i will send his karambit back. So, we did the trade, and he told me that he is waiting becouse he can't buy steam wallet codes. So i was waiting and waiting. It was very late so i wrote to him that he will send me the codes tommorow. When i woke up in the morning i saw that he deleted me from friends. Now (about 14:20} he send me offer that he want my knife for free. And that he will give me codes if i will give him karambit -.- . I give all screenshots that i only can. Don't trust him he's scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Rip my doppler damn dont make foult like me.​

Attached Files:

2. ADN| Waterthijsje

ADN| Waterthijsje Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61075281
    I dont have the chatlog of yesterday. If i did i could show you exactly what happened. We talked for 2 HOURS about this trade and how we were going to do it. Eventually i decided to use my karambit as a safety item for a non-scam transaction. Id send my karambit for his doppler then he'd send the karambit back and keep the rest of the skins because he wanted that and then i'd send him the Steamwallet codes. Seeing i dont have my karambit back at this moment ill have to wait untill he decides what he wants to do. I told him in the conversation that i remain the right to decline a tradeback seeing it was a item(s) for item(s) trade.
  3. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    Please Give me my doppler back! The deal was that we trade and then you give me steam wallet codes. YOU told me to wait becouse you have problems with buying. You dont remember this? please... i thought you are fair person :( It was cool to talk with you.
    I'm sorry but how can i get screenshots of chat if he have blocked me?
  4. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    Its not true what he write. the deal was that you give kara +200$ for doppler dont you remember this? if i will send the karambit to him he will take my doppler and karambit forever. What can i do now?
  5. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    So why have you blocked me? can we talk? you are probably gonna scam me again. look i wanted to give you your items back for my doppler. Then noone will lose.
    For now i lost a lot of $
  6. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    I want to decline what we were yesterday talking about. I just want my doppler back for all your skins what you send me. You will jave all your items back, me too
  7. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    Just to let the admins know. Communication was never blocked. We talked and after an hour of talking he just decided to ignore me. We made an agreement the day of the trade, the day after he decided to completely change the agreement we made so i told him that when we chatted then after an hour of me constantly keeping my cool and explaining it to him he decided to just simply ignore me.
  8. The Shaman

The Shaman New User

Steam:
    We talked on group, which i made. he want karambit for free, promising that he will give steam codes after trade. I decided to keep kara becouse i dont want let him scam me again. After i gaved him the doppler, he CHANGED "agreement" and told me that its me change the agreement. We decided to trade like this:
    We trade doppler for karambit worth 200$ and he have item worth more. Then he send me half of 200$ in steam wallet codes. Then i give him karamibit back, and he pays the rest money(250$)
    Now he want kara imidiately. He want earn money on me again. I didn't ignored him, i decided to keep rest of skins which left in my eq. I dont want to lose all!
  9. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    You changed the agreement and blame this s✿✿✿ on me. f✿✿✿ off man you say its my fault when you try to change s✿✿✿ you agreed on -.-"
  10. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello The Shaman,

The evidence you've uploaded in Report: 76561198082416291 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) is not conclusive enough for the report to proceed.
    Please review SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.

As of right now you are missing:
    - a screenshot of the initial agreement

Please upload the required evidence. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
  11. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello The Shaman,

You have seven days to produce the information requested.
    If no evidence is presented within this time frame, the report will be marked as invalid.

Best,
    Gentleman
  12. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    7 days have passed now havent they? just checking :p
  13. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    Almost 2 weeks have passed now. Can it be set to invalid?
  14. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    Still nothing? been almost 3 weeks
  15. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    Getting real close to a month here and still nothing, kinda weird xD
  16. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
    A month has passed, yet still no invalid report xD
  17. ADN| Waterthijsje

Steam:
  18. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello The Shaman,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
  19. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello The Shaman,

Unfortunately, there is not enough evidence presented for this report to be processed.
    I will be archiving this thread shortly.

I recommend that you read SteamRep's Submission Fundamentals.
    If any new evidence comes to light, feel free to create a new report.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.