1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198082565531 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zenith 3, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105077995
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198082565531

Victim profile: 76561198057863095

What happened? Description:
    My friend lellel had gotten from a friend of his that there is this girl who brokers stuff for free and doesn't run away. She has brokered 1 thing in the past, but just recently has been trying to broker Lellel's unusual, but has broken many brokering rules in the past 5 days or so.

1. She has used the TC in the bp.tf lotto several times without approval from the owner of the Terror-watt Team Captain
    Example: http://backpack.tf/lotto/view/564912f4ec1a1a0b354b3f6a

2. After several requests from lellel to have the TC back, she has either said, "I am too busy," or has even said, "nope," once. Screenshots of these sayings are in the Evidence uploads below.

3. Just recently, she has lost the Terror-watt TC in a bp.tf lotto pot off of her betting addiction, having Lellel lose a 114 key unusual.
    http://backpack.tf/lotto/view/5649211bec1a1a0b354b3f70

4. She has blocked lellel twice already, has recently added him back, but still at that time didn't give it back, she just used it to win more lottos.

5. Has given other stuff back to people who lost their unusuals in pots that she participated in, and has even given her sidekick, Leo, 25 keys+ in items, but at that time still wouldn't give lellel his unusual back. (proof of this is in the evidence uploads below).​

Provide Evidence:
    Image 1, 2, and 3: Chat between lellel and Cake Girl, cake girl stating she's "busy" when at that time she was participating in the pot and playing MvM while talking to lellel, and could've at that time quickly accepted the trade offer.

Image 4: The trade between lelle and Cake GIrl for her to broker for him

Image 5: Proof of her giving stuff to other people but still not giving the TC back to lellel.

Images 6, 7, and 8: This was when Cake Girl told me in bp.tf lotto chat that overnight lellel switched his mind somehow that he didn't want the TC anymore and said for her to just keep it. This was a way for Cake Girl to try and persuade lellel also to forget about the TC and let her keep it. She lied straight up to me and also at this time showed evidence of her denying lellel asking for the Terror-watt TC back.

Images 9 and 10: Her losing the Terror-watt Team Captain in this lotto here. (link of the lotto also attached to the description box).

If there is anything else you need, please let me know and I can try and find it and add it so you all can see it. Thanks.​

Attached Files:

2. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
  3. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

^3^ Cake Girl ^3^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61149901
    the above report i paid him back in full i can provide proof if requested
    Zenith has provided no solid evidence so far as i could tell from picking through his posts
    i offered to pay the said scammed person to get this person to stop harrassing me and stalking me on a betting website
    Thank you for your time
  4. Moose778

Moose778 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52422401
    I am the current owner of the duped Terror-watt Team Captain that is in concern. I won it in the Backpack.tf lotto; as seen in the picture above. I was unaware of the situation of Cake Girl and the Team Captain. If this gets accepted, what should I do?
    Should I return it to the owner that it got scammed from or do I have right to own it even though it was scammed?

~ -UT- Moose
  5. Theluckydestroyer

Theluckydestroyer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48798683
    You payed me back in full? You did not. The TC you lost, and you did not give ANYTHING back.
  6. Theluckydestroyer

Steam:
    Also, you offered to pay me 40 keys to tell Zenith I did not care about the TC anymore, thats bribery
  7. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
    So you admit that lellel was scammed huh? Shouldn't of said this exact sentence hun.
    "i offered to pay THE SAID SCAMMED PERSON (lellel) to get this person to stop harrassing me and stalking me on a betting website."

So, you are also bribering lellel to get me to shutup with keys, that is also against the rules Cake Girl.
    I have all the evidence I need, there is clearly not anything else I am missing now that you have said that, thank you for that awonderful sentence :)

Good day now (mods please read what she said).
  8. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    @Zenith 3
    Hello,
    Would you kindly re-upload the trade history following the guide below, and the chat if possible?
    And do you happen to have more chat record regarding this item brokering? Like the agreement between both parties.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  9. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Feel free to upload all evidence in a reply to back up your claim.
  10. Theluckydestroyer

Steam:
    She was talking about the black rose, that was a typo. Did not mean to send that
  11. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
    Alright, so here is an imgur gallery of a
    Hello TFD_Industries,

I have some new screenshots for the evidence, but sadly once again, the chat expired before lellel could get it.
    What would you recommend for us to do in an alternative to find out if both parties agreed to broker?

I did have a recommendation before, and I was wondering if you could add Cake and Lellel and get approval from both parties that they both agreed they wanted the brokering. Cake GIrl may lie, so I don't know how we can sort that out.

All the screenshots below (some are new) are all the evidence I have, once again the chat expired via mobile and on the computer, so I don't know what you could recommend we can do.

Please let me know as soon as possible, thanks.

Attached Files:

12. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Hello @Zenith 3,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.

Detail: Even though there was no official trade agreement, the accused has hinted multiple times the unusual (item) does not belong to him/her.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Theluckydestroyer

Steam:
    I'd like to you add you if possible, I want to talk to you about something
  14. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

Steam:
    me and the so called "scammed" would like to talk with you about important matters its about all of this we are on the same page
  15. Theluckydestroyer

Steam:
    Cake has payed back the unusual with another, and I had already forgiven her before Zenith made this case. I told him not to do it, I did not want him to report her and I also told him to stay out of this buisness because I knew she would pay me back. She did. I would like you to drop the case, I can also provide screenshots of Zenith not listening to me when I told him not to report her. Please drop the case. If you look in my inventory, she payed me back with a 160 unusual. Secret to everybody Big Country
  16. Theluckydestroyer

Steam:
  17. Zombie Jesus

Zombie Jesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39732648
    Lol being afraid of being banned does that to people.
    Jackladin likes this.
  18. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

Steam:
    i offered the hat to him after the decision was made so gl hf
  19. ouch29

ouch29 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86813442
    Victim went from wanting to mark the scammer to wanting to drop accusations...suspicious.
  20. TFD_Industries™

Steam:
    Update (Private notes):
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**