1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198082565531 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zenith 3, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Zombie Jesus

Zombie Jesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39732648
    Yes especially when the original hat was not returned and a more expensive one given as a replacement combined with the statement earlier from the victim that he had been offered 40 keys by the accused to provide certain assurances to the reporter. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what has happened here.

Either way by paying back an unusual, especially a different and more expensive one, is to me an admission of guilt. I suspect this should be an easy determination for the SR mod.
  2. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

^3^ Cake Girl ^3^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61149901
    the reporter is a well known scammers alt i can verify with proof if needed just request it i have several others who can also back this claim up as we all witnessed zenith bet items a scammer had won jackpotting when zenith had no means to access these items normally.
  3. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105077995
    http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/9613-helping-scammer-betting-sites.html#post74852 - read my reply to the report Cake, if I do one more "trade" with him to get him profit in the future, they can caution tag me or ban me, but if i don't do it, report is over, end of deal.

Read the replies before you go off like that.
  4. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

Steam:
    can the case be closed already so zenith can stop harrassing me please?
  5. Zenith 3

Zenith 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105077995
    Lol harassing you? How am I harassing you... You come to my profile all mad saying how you just won $1,000 on the bp.tf lotto and gave me a bp.tf -rep for "harassing" you when I haven't said anything to you that was bad, lol.

I hope you do realize reports only get closed if there is no proof, not the submitter of the report "harassing" the person who did the scam (and I still don't recall harassing you in the past month or so).
  6. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

Steam:
    Ight so there's really nothing against me then is there the case is just dead? Fine by me fam