1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198082614262 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZS Nevreska IV, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ZS Nevreska IV

ZS Nevreska IV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88062128
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082614262

Victim profile: 76561198136389985

What happened? Description:
    He added me on CSGOLounge to buy my skins exchange for real money via Paypal. He took my skins and went offline. No money.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date one month before the transaction, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the profile URL visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @ZS Nevreska IV,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.