1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198082877209 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™, Nov 23, 2014.

1. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

[L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69560051
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082877209

Victim profile: 76561198099385831

What happened? Description:
    Everything started when I posted a trade on Csgolounge over my interest in trading my skins into real money. This guy Jomskie added me on Steam and all his profile was with positive reps and so many transactions made which was clearly seen in big numbers on his first Steam profile wall. I went first giving him my 2x AWP FT Asiimovs and then 1 x M4a4 FT Asiimov then he send me an invoice to my Paypal account and he said that I will get my money soon, after that waiting hours for the payment to proceed I realised that I got scammed so hard by this guy... I am wondering if it's possible to get my money back somehow if I got scammed over PayPal?​

Provide Evidence:
    I have few screenshots attached of 2 invoices on PayPal, 2 Gmail receipts that confirms about invoice, my latest trading history, Accused one (Jomskie) Steam full profile wall, my all PayPal history (and yes I tried requesting money from him back but yeah I know that he won't send money back anyway how hard I will believe) This was my first attempt to sell items and get real cash for them which sadly went horrible of losing 139 Dollars which is big money for me. The worst part is that I wasn't recording or taking screenshots of our chat on Steam and when we were in the trade. After that scam few minutes passed and he deleted me and blocked me from Steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Ice Cube

Ice Cube New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38863766
    I got scammed by the same guy a while ago but in Dota 2 items, I think the best you can do is contact Paypal Support.They might help in getting the money back. GL
  3. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
    IceCube they cannot do anything because There is no receipt of Paypal of my money, its virtual items and its through Steam sadly ://
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the screenshot with the agreement, of the chat?
  5. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
    "The worst part is that I wasn't recording or taking screenshots of our chat on Steam and when we were in the trade" I didn't know that much about these kind of things in trading with taking screenshots, it was my first big trade and my first trade with PayPal. And I never used PayPal for trades, just for transferring money to my friends/ buying stuff from eBay and other online shopping.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Do you have anything else to link his account with your case?

Such as the trade on csgolounge? can you link it?
  7. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
    He didn't replied to that trade in csgolounge, he just sent me invite on Steam directly, that's all what I have in attached files section.
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    OK, since that's all you got I'll mark for review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
  10. Onionn.

Onionn. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77704838
    contact steam support, maybe you can get back items
  11. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
    No, I can't because it was a trade and Steam have their own rules.
  12. [L.R.F.] <uLtRaKiLL>™

Steam:
    Would be very nice to get my m4a4 asiimov back at least
  13. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!