1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198083143034 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Эрон дон дон, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43747934
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083143034

Victim profile: 76561198047761597

What happened? Description:
    He is a scammer. Gave him gift set on Night Stalker, but he didn't give 4 keys. Scammed on the set of the Night Stalker, continues to deceive many people. After the exposure, remove the trades and banning users. Unpunished! Have changed his name and picture, but in the history of nicknames listed Ultraviolet.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots, where:
    1) Correspondence on the background of his profile.
    2) Correspondence on his trade in dota2lounge
    3) Correspondence on the background of his message "Thack you xoxo" after scumming. After he deleted the trade. There is also seen that I'm willing to swap them for 4 keys, he agreed.
    4) the history of the equipment, where it is seen that the keys were not.​

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      125.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      337.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      358 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      308 KB
      Views:
  2. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61438653
    Hello. I see this guy doing absolutly anything to ban me. Note that i have never said to him that I will give 4 keys for the Night Stalker set, more of that he did not even asked me to pay him 4 Treasure keys, he just said "Hello Black Nihiility - 4 Keys. He added me, he said Hello, and imediatly offered me to give the bundle for 4 keys without me even accepting. And yes, I agree i said Yes after the two messages he sent to me, but that was not intended as a Agree on offer. I am a trader for 2 years and i surrely not wanted to get my steam account banned for not tradable set. And please don't come here with that 2 "friends" of yours wich clearly its you on those account and complain that I am a scammer.

Best regards!
  3. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    I expect that you will be justified, but more stupid justified I didn't see in my life. You could just give the keys and everything would be fine. But you decided to do otherwise. Did you delete all your trades, banned me for all of your accounts. If you didn't want to get banned account, it was necessary to think a head. I wrote that give me the keys and all will be forgotten, but you refused.
  4. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    More, there is a screen from dota2lounge where we discussed the conditions. After that, don't say that you added the unknown guy who just gave a set, and now blames you.
  5. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    If you werent an agressive kid as you are, and had a little bit o a healty brain, you would have understood i have never said i will give you treasure keys. You saw the offer and you tought, "hey, lets give this guy an item that will be 0.5$. He will surely give me 8$ for that. " Guess what frustrated kid, this is not how this works. When you trade with somebody, you agree with some terms. If i want to give something to someone, i ask him "hey, i can give you X item, can you give me Y item for that? " not Hello, X item - Y Item", you are not in math class little todler to subtract.

I appeal to admins judgment and hope we can reason this out.
  6. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    More of that, look at this person, he saw the offer on the site, he added me (i dont have the conversation anymore because i dont know how to view chat history) and we talked, we agreed, he gave me the Night Stalker Bundle (wich you can see in my inventory), i gave him my part of the deal. This is how this works, kido

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zainuddinazizi - Chest his inventory for Lina set (Smoldering Journey) and the Leshrac (Oath of the Afflicted Soul) wich i gifted him after he gave me the NS Bundle, because THATS how WE AGREED
  7. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    No, won't work. If there were no screens with d2lounge, then you would be successful, but the screen is. And to the fool it understand that trade on d2lounge means you're ready to change items. I, according to your conditions, wrote a item name and a price in keys. You wrote: add me if you ready to go. I added, specified information: Black Nihility - 4 keys, on what received the answer "yes".
    Then I do not understand why I was removed from your Steam account and blocked in dota2lounge, if set as you say was a gift.
  8. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    We see dishonest trader who says, "don said - your problem!". Whether such trust in the future
  9. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    Might just have to give the keys and all. But you continue to be delusional, believing that you're right.
  10. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    You might observe that dota2lounge is not affiliated with steam or valve, so why would matter what you say on an website, when you, as a nornal human being agree face to face or via instant text or phone. With no further replays, if you ever threaten me again, i will take care of you.
  11. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    If you think I threatened you, you are wrong. I never wanted anyone to insult or threaten. Just you have been inhuman to me. I'm hurt that you ignored me, banned. And believe me I didn't want to go too far, but you do not want to compromise on.
  12. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    Please accept my apologies if you think I threatened you. It's a shame not to lose a set, it's a shame that you just threw in ban me.
  13. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    Enter steam and accept friend request
  14. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    Just add me in steam and I accept you. I'm from iPad.
  15. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    We agreed on a trade. I get the keys.
  16. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    I agreed to end this peacefuly and trade him 3 (three keys). Will post the screenshot after
  17. Эрон дон дон

Эрон дон дон New User

Steam:
    I agree
  18. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @Ashwaq

It is clear what is being agreed upon in the chat and in the context of the lounge trade. In the future I'd be direct and not try to twist words to suit your purposes. If you didn't want the Nihility set for 4 keys you should have said no. The defense:

• I never said what keys I would give
    • The offer was never officially accepted
    Are both contradicted by the implicit agreement from the lounge trade and chatlog. We can assume within reasonable doubt what is meant by keys as well as what is meant by the agreement. In addition the final phrases of your comments show malicious intent, IMO intent to defraud, because you are openly mocking this user after he has sent you the gift.

Regardless of this, your rhetoric is reprehensible, if someone sends you an item and you disagreed to the trade terms you need to do everything you can to fix it, not mock them. And if you don't want to do a trade then you need to indicate that explicitly and not feign agreement then defraud.
  19. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
  20. Ashwaq

Ashwaq New User

Steam:
    @Captain Unicorn Smiles

Me and the victim have settle this down in a peacefull mode. Thank you for your time.