1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198083179995 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D], Nov 16, 2014.

1. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67731553
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083179995

Victim profile: 76561198095728834

What happened? Description:
    This guy said that he would buy my items for real money in PayPal. I didn't know that you could pay through paypal so I just went along with what he was saying. He said that he would give me $120 dollars for my 2 buds, 3 keys, Bills Hat, And my strange festive crossbow. Soon did I realize that he unfriended me and ran off with my items with $0.00 in my account.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are some screenshots of the trade happening. I forgot to take screenshots for the crossbow but I'll show that it went through.
    View attachment 170183 View attachment 170184 View attachment 170183 View attachment 170184 View attachment 170185 View attachment 170186 View attachment 170187 View attachment 170188

Attached Files:

2. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67731553
    Oh I forgot one! Here's the crossbow trade and all the other things :'(

Attached Files:

3. :D k

:D k New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50609057
    Could you be able to provide the conversation? I am not a steamrep staff but they will need to see the chat as well as the trade.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing their agreement to pay a specific amount via PayPal for your 2 Earbuds.

We also need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Finally, we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.
  5. BUCKET? CHICKEN NUGGETS?

BUCKET? CHICKEN NUGGETS? Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61457133
    yeah can we see some proof of that platinum pyro?
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since no further information has been provided for quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and archive this report. If you are the reporter, feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence, and we will look at it. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.