1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198083251324 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by littlequakes, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlequakes

littlequakes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37620649
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083251324 ()

Victim profile: 76561198035507026

What happened? Description:
    This user attempted to convince me to use a bot of his in order to trade away my bills hat for his items​

Provide Evidence:
    Attempted to have me use a bot in order to trade away a TF2 bill's hat. Scam attempt does not even make sense. He claims he can only accept items not send them. If that were true there would be no way for the user to send me the items he claims he will even after my items went through.

Attached are chat logs. I assume this will not be very helpful as given the small game inventory of only free games it is likely an alternate account used only for scamming. Additionally the users profile links to a "Trade Bot (Mid-Man) Trading System which initiates a trade offer with a profile called TrashBot 2, http://steamcommunity.com/id/trashbot2, steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125999022.​

Attached Files:

2. ledeldeldo

ledeldeldo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49456350
    he tried to get me too lol - the bot middle man isnt even his its a trash bot where people put items they dont need and ask for whatever in return basically doesnt account for value - he was trying to exploit this
    [​IMG]
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
  4. AngryAsian

AngryAsian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49906118
    Ok steam rep or any representative that ca access my account details. You can check any of my trade history or anything that can link me towards this fake account to be mine. I can guaranty that account can be linked to me. Check my trade history with anything being traded to this account with the other account. I have never heard of this account but heard of others and others tried to scam me with accounts like this as well. Bolok Kae! He Is just angry that I found out about his scam attempt against me and reporting it. What ever valve wants me to do to prove that this fake account isn't mine and have to connections for this account, I can follow any procedures that you may ask to prove that this account isn't mine.
  5. AngryAsian

AngryAsian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49906118
    Oh wait nvm he is trying to back me up. I'm sorry I thought Bolok Kae tried to report me for something because he got reported. I only quickly glanced at this because I'm in school and thought the tried to report me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @littlequakes,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.