1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198083527552 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SeRapH, Jun 24, 2014.

1. SeRapH

SeRapH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5726924
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083527552 ()

Victim profile: 76561197971719577

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy my knife (crimson web flip, minimal wear) for 150 usd. I contacted a middleman (Hammy) from the steamrep list. He agreed to help us, but the buyer pulled this "fake middleman" trick, renaming one of his other account "Hammy." and tried to steal my knife. Fortunatly the real Hammy saw that, and told me about the scam, so I canceled the whole thing.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    chat with the scammer - 1st shot
    [​IMG]
    chat with the scammer - 2nd shot
    [​IMG]
    Chat with the middleman Hammy
    [​IMG]
    Scammers profile opened from our chat
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. spoony - Trading

spoony - Trading New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61630912
    Hi, I am the owner of this account. I had fallen for the "fake middle" trick and the user got access to my account. After talking with steam support I now have full access, but I am still trying to find out what kind of stuff the hijacker caused. I can see here that he changed my name and tried to use my account as a scamming account. I now have full access to my account and can assure that I am not a scammer. The real person who was typing this was the hijacker whose main account is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noneforever420/
    Once again please disregard this as this was not be typing/attempting to scam. Thank you.
  4. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    I do no longer have the chat logs between me and monkey, but a third of his friends list are private level 0 steam accounts. I think he has so many steam accounts that he just gets on a new one to continue scamming.
  5. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    Now that I think about it, if its needed I can post my chat logs with Steam Support and black out my personal info.
  6. SeRapH

SeRapH New User

Steam:
    Nice try guy, nice try
  7. SeRapH

SeRapH New User

Steam:
    How exactly the scammer got your account with the "fake middleman" scam? You won't give your whole account to a middleman, because you'll get trade banned for using new device.
    So I just call this bullsh*t. Also you were not trade banned when we talked, so if your account got hijacked that must be at least 14 days before our "chat". It's beyond reasonable doubt that you are just trying to save your *ss now and wash yourself out from the ugly truth: You are a scammer.
  8. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    He got it because I gave him my flip knife and m4 xray without checking his profile. Then he asked for my password and e-mail, and so I thought well if he has my items and hasn't left he is legit, then I gave him my account info, I will post the steam support messages if it is needed or if an admin would like to talk to me please add me.
  9. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    Also as for not being trade banned, an account isn't trade banned until steam support resets the password, this happened before they reset my password, as I am currently under the mandatory 15 day ban for password resets below is steam support when they said they reset my accounts password.

Attached Files:

10. SeRapH

SeRapH New User

Steam:
    Yet you still share a friend with a 100% fake Bacon account.

You automatically get trade banned after logging in from a new device. Even from a different browser.

Attached Files:

11. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    That wasn't me who posted that... The scammer has like 30 alt accounts...
  12. spoony - Trading

Steam:
    for f✿✿✿s sake its been an entire f✿✿✿✿✿✿ year can this s✿✿✿ get removed already
  13. SeRapH

SeRapH New User

Steam:
    Well next time don't try to scam people. It will stay here, or it will be moved to confirmed scam attempts. Because it is one.
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    NO!!