1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198083586750 - (natur4ik / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kimoi, May 6, 2014.

1. Kimoi

Kimoi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41327243
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083586750 (natur4ik)

Victim profile: 76561198042920215

What happened? Description:
    worked together with a middle man and scammed me out of my karambit. He said that he was going to find a reliable middle-man on this site, and it turns out that they were both working together to steal it.​

Provide Evidence:
    Scammed out of my karambit, and never followed up.​

Attached Files:

2. Kimoi

Kimoi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41327243
    Please disregard that reported post I sent in. I just realized that the penguin that middle-manned was not the real penguin on this site
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have the right Steam ID in your report; you just unfortunately didn't see it until after losing the items. The real Penguin's ID isn't shown anywhere in this report. Anyway...

We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity), taken from a PC/Mac. From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

We also need the full SteamRep block of both people involved in this transaction. From your inventory history, find the trade in question and click on the name of the person you traded with. Right-click their profile page and copy the URL. Paste that URL into SteamRep.com, and paste the SteamRep block here.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Passing this onto admins with what we have. Admins: see private notes.

@Kimoi If you can still provide the evidence requested above, that would be much appreciated.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!