1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198084064450 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Măđăłıñ ツ, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Măđăłıñ ツ

Măđăłıñ ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85004474
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198084064450

Victim profile: 76561198130274677

What happened? Description:
    So i added this guy for trading my knife and i saw he's level 150 on steam, Soo many +rep on his steam comment section soo i decided it's a trusted guy So far so good ,he asked to give first my knife then he started to tell me he is trusted ,Told me to check his Youtube Channel (who care's about that) then he started to send me a link to a phising site which is same as imgur
    then he said he will counter offer the offer on opskins because only counter offering is working on opskins he said,also he said to check his opskins profile but he didn't want to give me his opskins profile link he just send a fake imgur site.... then i talked with him not swearing or something i though he's a nice guy but after that he deleted and blocked me from Steam​

Provide Evidence:
    So i added this guy for trading my knife and i saw he's level 150 on steam, Soo many +rep on his steam comment section soo i decided it's a trusted guy So far so good ,he asked to give first my knife then he started to tell me he is trusted ,Told me to check his Youtube Channel (who care's about that) then he started to send me a link to a phising site which is same as imgur
    then he said he will counter offer the offer on opskins because only counter offering is working on opskins he said,also he said to check his opskins profile but he didn't want to give me his opskins profile link he just send a fake imgur site.... then i talked with him not swearing or something i though he's a nice guy but after that he deleted and blocked me from Steam​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Măđăłıñ ツ

Steam:
    thanks for revieving my report :)
  4. .P[S]1d3Я ॐ

.P[S]1d3Я ॐ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21909088
    He tried the same thing with me, unfortunately the rest of the convo doesn't show anymore...
    http://i.imgur.com/GWqKuVM.png
  5. avgnfan26

avgnfan26 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47321770
    Tried the same thing on me, I pushed him a little longer though 75394aa0c56f5a1ec0d39f555932c6c0.png b8dc030f015540874f6f032c81739fa2.png d338daf6f85d0b7a31819653f353339d.png
  6. Măđăłıñ ツ

Steam:
    Finally Trade banned ,another scammer has gone :D
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.