1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198084223715 - (PyroProtectMe [RepTF] / [None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by PyroProtectMe, May 3, 2014.

1. PyroProtectMe

PyroProtectMe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5201122
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198084223715 (PyroProtectMe [RepTF])

Victim profile: 76561197970667972

What happened? Description:
    Player enters PPM Unusual Trade Server #3 - IP: 68.232.169.106
    He impersonates my exact name "PyroProtectMe [RepTF]" and adverts in the server chat, "Trade me if you want to be a premium on this server for 30 days!". He does this about 3 times before a server admin takes action and bans the player from the PPM servers.

PPM Ban: http://bans.ppm.tf//index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:61978993

PPM IP player data reveals:
    This player's Steam ID STEAM_0:1:61978993 has an IP cross with another Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84730540 We have also banned this account from the PPM Servers, as an alt account. PPM Ban: http://bans.ppm.tf//index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:84730540

Attached are screenshots as evidence. I will omit the IP info as evidence on this public forum, If you need full IP screenshots please contact me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screen Shots:
    pyro impersonator.JPG +(2,3,4,5)
    were taken by PPM Admin Anthrax.

All the other screenshots were taken by me.​

Attached Files:

2. Anthrax #BASEDBOY [PPM-Λ]

Anthrax #BASEDBOY [PPM-Λ] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15848613
    I can attest to the accuracy of this report. I was the PPM Admin who witnessed this and banned the player and the player ALT account.
  3. ❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 =

❤Pigglez_❤ = <3 = New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57997397
    I know this guy irl, I saw that he even says on his profile he has an SR report on him >.>, I can also attest to the fact that this person is just a general ass.

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Pm me the Ip addresses you have on this person and ill hide them in this report.
  5. PyroProtectMe

PyroProtectMe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5201122
    SIVARTZ I sent you a private message.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. »IllusioNs [⇄]

»IllusioNs [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61978993
    Hey I would like to say sorry to ALL guys and especially a big sorry to PyroProtectMe [Rep.Tf]. Yes I agree I was a TOTAL ass then look even a friend called Pigglez that I know in real life said that im an a✿✿✿✿✿✿. So Im sorry and I know you might not forgive me but although what I did was bad im probably the ONLY person who I know that has apologized for there scamms and stuff on steam. Thank you for reading this. Im sorry EVERYONE.
  8. »IllusioNs [⇄]

»IllusioNs [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61978993
    Also sharking is a gray area there is no right or wrong in sharking it is everyones OWN opinion I tell you this on steam and in front of your face more than 3 times and you still moan about it. You just get into everyones business like this report and turn ALL your opinions basically into facts. These TWO people shark. This guy sharked a Bonk Boy (Terra-Watt) with 5 keys worth of stranges http://steamcommunity.com/id/overusedrubbish/ and another guy called Digits sharks to http://steamcommunity.com/id/massiveshark he even has his own website and steam group about sharking its called TF2 Endgame.