1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198084242031 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cute Octopus, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Yeah, looks like it just got sent to the wrong address. Once the payment is corrected and both parties confirm, the report will most likely be archived.
  2. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19014881
    As soon as I get money/ case back I will post it here.
    It's still not resolved but I can see good intentions.
  3. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    There is still no money nor interest of fixing it. Big words without actions taken.
    I am still blocked and still can't contact with him.
    The guy keeps selling/ buying cbblestone packages but I still have no money nor case.
    Seems like it is really scammer.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Cute Octopus , in order to proceed with your report please add a screenshot of your inventory history:
    Instructions:
    1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png [/spoiler]
  5. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    I think I did it correctly.
    Greetings

Attached Files:

6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Cute Octopus , this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Cute Octopus likes this.
  7. TotalLegitREMIX

TotalLegitREMIX Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61988151
    Hello @
    Tio José das Vaca
    s ,
    Today me and Cute Octopus talked for a while. This is the conversation:

12:38 PM - Cute Octopus: Do you have any business to me?
    12:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: sorry i have been out since wednesday
    12:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I did not get a chargback
    12:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: So at this point you are out $40 and i am out none
    12:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: so
    12:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I am willing to make this right
    12:40 PM - Cute Octopus: Did you talk to paypal staff or you just tried to charge it back?
    12:41 PM - Cute Octopus: How you are willing to make it right and
    12:42 PM - Cute Octopus: Why the f✿✿✿ would you block me? That was like the most annoying thing
    12:44 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: brb sorry
    12:48 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I did talk to paypal. No lucj their. I am willing to make it right by giving you an ovverpass that way we are the same ammount at loss. And I blocked you because you kept smapping on my profile
    12:50 PM - Cute Octopus: ummmm. No. I cannot take a loss cause you made a mistake
    12:50 PM - Cute Octopus: That's not my mistake buddy, why would I take a responsibility for this
    12:50 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I understand
    12:50 PM - Cute Octopus: i'll be back in 15 minutes
    12:50 PM - Cute Octopus: brb
    12:51 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I am not going out $40 though to make it right. Call me a bad person i understand, but I dont have that laying arround
    12:51 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: okay
    1:06 PM - Cute Octopus is now Online.
    1:07 PM - Cute Octopus: So as I said it earlier. I cannot be responsible for your actions. I don't know how you did that, but you sent me screenshot with proper email addres
    1:08 PM - Cute Octopus: even if you give me overpass case I still will lose money and I will consider it as scam. Not 40$ scam
    1:08 PM - Cute Octopus: but still scam
    1:09 PM - Cute Octopus: and we agreed for 45$, not 40. I'd give you back your case as soon as i'd get money
    1:09 PM - Cute Octopus: The only way you can make it really fair is to give me back cbblestone case
    1:10 PM - Cute Octopus: and I must tell you that you gave me case worth 2 euro, not 5
    1:10 PM - Cute Octopus: + you unfriended and blocked me before i got even money
    1:10 PM - Cute Octopus: so don't tell me that it was because i was spamming your profile
    1:11 PM - Cute Octopus: I was spamming your profile after you unblocked me but still didn't accept invite
    1:12 PM - Cute Octopus: It's only up to you what will you do. I already accepted the fact that I got scammed
    1:27 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I understand that you don't want to lose money because of my mistake. Neither do I. As much as I feel horrible for "Scamming someone". If I ever have $40USD laying arround in my paypal I will send it to you. I know it is hard for you to beleive anything that comes out of my mouth but I relly feel like s✿✿✿ for this. I don't want to give out $40 USDE because of my mistake and I don't want anybody out $40 because of my mistake. I am willing to make it even but I won't just loose it all. I am sorry...
    1:31 PM - Cute Octopus: You costed me a lot of nerves and time. The only way to make it right is to give me back the case. I do not agree on any other options where it makes me to lose money. If I have to lose money it's only the way you keep the case and the report. After this conversation going either to trade back or not trade at all is posted on steamrep.
    1:32 PM - Cute Octopus: And honestly I don't care how you are feeling.
    1:32 PM - Cute Octopus: you were acting like a real scammer to me
    1:32 PM - Cute Octopus: and after saying that you want to make it right you disappeared again.
    1:33 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I understand
    1:33 PM - Cute Octopus: and you traded a lot of cases. You will end at + anyway
    1:33 PM - Cute Octopus: not such big + as you counted
    1:34 PM - Cute Octopus: but still
    1:34 PM - Cute Octopus: Now it's all up to you
    1:38 PM - Cute Octopus: I want to ask you something
    1:39 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: Okay
    1:39 PM - Cute Octopus: Imagine you were me. You didn't get money and you got imidiately blocked after sending package. Then after sending link to steamrep on alter account you get blocked there also
    1:39 PM - Cute Octopus: then the guy writes on steamrep that he made mistake and unblocks you
    1:39 PM - Cute Octopus: but never accepts your invite to friends to talk
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: deletes your comments (even when they are true)
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: and then he disappears
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: how would you feel?
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: and would you let someone make you lose money cause of his mistake?
    1:40 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: Of f✿✿✿ man, put it like that I seem like even more of a dick
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: MAN it was literally like this
    1:40 PM - Cute Octopus: from my perspetive
    1:40 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: I did NOT block you at first tho
    1:41 PM - Cute Octopus: "Error adding friend. Communication between you have been blocked"
    1:41 PM - Cute Octopus: has been*
    1:41 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: but i suppose that doesnt change the fact you are out $40USD
    1:42 PM - Cute Octopus: no, it doesn't change this fact
    1:43 PM - Cute Octopus: but it seems like you are not giving me back the case
    1:43 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: no...

tl;dr
    PayPal didn't give me my money back
    I do not want to be out $40 because of my f✿✿✿ up
    I don't want him to lose $40 because of my f✿✿✿ up
    I offered him a overpass package so we would both be out the same amount
    He didn't accept
    I don't want to just give him the package back so I understand 100% if you call this a scam
    I understand if you put a warning on my name (or however that works) but I would prefer to not have a scammer tag as what i did was not intentional.
    However, I agree with whatever judgement you, or another moderator makes.
  8. TotalLegitREMIX

Steam:
    I'm sure Cute Octopus can confirm this converstaion
  9. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: no
    Cute Octopus: I think we are done here
    TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...er-strike-global-offensive-items.94861/page-2
    Cute Octopus: So we are done here
    TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: if you are I am. My apologiez
    Użytkownik TotalLegitREMIX[Trading] zmienił status na: Offline.

That's indeed our conversation.
    Either way it's scam. If I accept a case I will be just scammed for 30$, not 40$ and you will probably leave it as "not scammed" situation.
    I do not agree on losing money cause the guy made his own mistake. Maybe 16 years old people can't take a responsibility for his mistakes.
    He has the case and he's not willing to give it back cause > read the chat< and is making me lose A LOT of money (yes, 40$ is a lot of money for me).
    He's smart scammer, since he's making the effort to make it look good or still a kid who's not capable of being responsible. I honestly don't know.

I think it doesn't need a lot of time to decide if it should be accepted or not so please admins take care of it.
  10. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    So i triend once more.

TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: if you are I am. My apologiez
    19:13 - Użytkownik TotalLegitREMIX[Trading] zmienił status na: Online.
    19:13 - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: ?\
    19:14 - Cute Octopus: okay. That's my last word. 2 overpasses and we will be at even loss, but you will take a warning (not ban) on steamrep. Do you agree with that?
    19:16 - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: 2 overpass are worth more than a cobble
    19:17 - Cute Octopus: 1 overpass is 10 euro and cbble is actually at 33 euros
    19:17 - Cute Octopus: how do you count that?
    19:18 - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: i am not going off market price. I am going bassed on ~ what it is in like 2 months (once the spike ends). ~$25USD for an overpass and ~$50 for cobble
    19:19 - Użytkownik TotalLegitREMIX[Trading] zmienił status na: Offline.

This is not a mistake, but just a scam.
  11. Cute Octopus

Cute Octopus New User

Steam:
    + cbblestone 2014 is around 85$ when overpass not even 35$.
    The guy can't understand that I wanted to get rid of it now and I am not going to wait months to raise the price.
    I am just so sad atm .
  12. TotalLegitREMIX

Steam:
    Friday, March 27, 2015
    5:25 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: hello
    5:25 PM - Cute Octopus: you know what to do, don't you?
    5:26 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: so.. you sent me tha t offer.
    5:26 PM - Cute Octopus: yes, I did. I agree with it for warning.
    5:27 PM - TotalLegitREMIX[Trading]: okay. I think that makes it right

So @Cute Octopus contacted me to make it right. Our conversation was brief.

TradeMade.png