1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198084294207 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strider Meister, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strider Meister

Strider Meister New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40460700
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198084294207

Victim profile: 76561198041187129

What happened? Description:
    He added me via the steam chat and offered to sell me some games from my wishlist. We settled on a price, I checked out his profile, he had over 30 friends and over 150 games (over 50 hours played in the last 2 weeks) so it all looked legit. I then sent him the money via PayPal (5$) and after that he just didn't answer anymore.

Having payed via PayPal I also know his name : Jose Inacio and his PayPal email address: [email protected]

I also reported him via Steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    I took (hopefully) all the necessary screenshots. There was a chat discussion which wasn't very long, I offered to go first (I was very innocent before this), sent the money via PayPal.. and then I waited... and waited.

After waiting a while I searched the net for his email address and his steam profile username (looking back it looks like I really should've done this before the trade) and found 2 other reports on steamrep.com so I thought I should do this as well and maybe help put an end to his mischievous behaviour?

I also reported him on steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a Moderator but you will most likely need to put a Screenshot of your inventory history-just to prove you didn't receive anything:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  3. Strider Meister

Strider Meister New User

Steam:
    Hi guys, I'm thinking his account must've been hacked or something. It's strange that all of a sudden he started scamming people.

@Tio José das Vacas, thanks for the info. I attached the inventory history as well.

Attached Files:

Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. TBODB

TBODB New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47351063
    Yep scammed me also. $40 worth of games
    Posted within the hour about it with all screenshots I could get my hands on.
  5. zergEE? ツ

zergEE? ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43459520
    He scammed me too, with bundle keys so I couldn't report him :/
  6. TBODB

TBODB New User

Steam:
    That's exactly what he did to me.
    His name on his Paypal is fake. His name is Diogo Amorin and he's a 13 year old little s✿✿✿. We got scammed by a little kid.
  7. Strider Meister

Strider Meister New User

Steam:
    @TBODB, where did you get that info from?

So guys, what's the next step in this? There's obviously quite a few of us here, with serious evidence about him. How do we stop him from scamming other people?
  8. Valkerion™

Valkerion™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33028582
    I am also very curious as to how we can at the very least, just get him banned from steam. I originally made a post on steamtrades to sell the games from my steam inventory to which he added me and made me an offer. I am going to file a report detailing his scam with me just this Monday, as I was also lured in by his rep on his profile, and I even added and talked to two of his friends who assured me that he was not a scammer.

Being my first time making a trade like such, I was offered $50 for all the steam games from my inventory (what I originally intended to sell), then he continued by asking if I had any extra humble bundle games that I did not want, to which I said yes as I had plenty of games leftover that I really did not care about, and he offered me $100 in total. Then things took a turn for the worse when he still refused to finish his trade with me, asking me to buy him more and more games from humble bundle because they would not allow him to make purchases there, up to the point he was saying I should throw in Borderlands the Presequel and Assassin's Creed Unity. It was my mistake for trusting him up to that point, but it was also my first time doing this. If only I knew better.

I've already figured that there's really nothing I can do about the purchases unless I want to get myself banned from steam for disputing it, so at the very least, this guy needs to get banned for what he has done.
  9. TBODB

TBODB New User

Steam:
    I got that info by Googling his steam username "crafttablept" and "ptcrafttable" and also looking up the email [email protected]
    Also led me to his YouTube channel with the same name where he posted some sort of scam video. It's in a different language so I can't understand it.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  11. Strider Meister

Strider Meister New User

Steam:
    @Sjru

Actually that's something I'm not really willing to do, especially since all this doesn't really seem to be leading anywhere. The paypal history is kind of private and having over 5 transactions per day (of payments both made and received), a month's worth of history would be quite a few pages long, showing lots of company and individual names that I really don't have the authority to make public just like that. The only valid solution would be to blur those names out and leave only the amounts visible and show that I have not received the 5$ payment back. I am aware that the validity of that would be questionable but that's the best I can do.
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @Strider Meister,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.