1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198084913675 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Physandi, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Physandi

Physandi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78070735
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198084913675

Victim profile: 76561198116407198

What happened? Description:
    At the 7th December 2014 this Person scammed my Unusual Tough Muff Orbeting Planets.
    He was working whit http://steamcommunity.com/id/raveordie/ to get this item.
    He asked me to give the item a person i can trust , so Rave could see if the hat has been scammed. I had a bad feeling about Rave at the beginn but I did it because i knew he couldnt get it just so anyways. But after that this , this Imposer imposed me and invited my Friend into a group chat. He took my name and profile picture and send my friend a trade invite (To get my item back i guess, i dont know , thats how he told it to me).​

Provide Evidence:
    At the 7th December 2014 this Person scammed my Unusual Tough Muff Orbeting Planets.
    He was working whit http://steamcommunity.com/id/raveordie/ to get this item.
    He asked me to give the item a person i can trust , so Rave could see if the hat has been scammed. I had a bad feeling about Rave at the beginn but I did it because i knew he couldnt get it just so anyways. But after that this , this Imposer imposed me and invited my Friend into a group chat. He took my name and profile picture and send my friend a trade invite (To get my item back i guess, i dont know , thats how he told it to me).​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the full screenshot of the chat?
  3. Physandi

Physandi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78070735
    Sorry i dont.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @Physandi

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.