1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198084913675 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Festive Lemophz, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Festive Lemophz

Festive Lemophz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83310949
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198084913675

Victim profile: 76561198068011190

What happened? Description:
    My friend had just got on telling me that he is going to sell his unusual for 2 buds. which i was happy about for him, then he told me that he's going to give it to me to do something. Apparently after that a guy added me called raven and he told me "Are you jingle jaam's friend?" I replied yes. He asked "ok give you can give it back to him". Then he renamed one of his accounts, stole his picture and tried to pretend to be my friend and ''get the unusual back'' but since we were on Skype, I was sharing screen he stopped me. (Real Jaam) He told me in these exact words "STOP STOP STOP, THAT'S NOT ME, THAT'S SOMEONE ELSE. IM LEVEL 12 HE'S LEVEL 2. THAT'S A SCAMMER!" I checked the chat to see if there was 2 "jingle jaams" and there were. One was level 12 and one was 2. I unfriended the guy in the group chat on steam which tried to be jaam then i unfriended raven. If your wondering how he traded me, raven invited the fake Jingle Jaam and tried to pretend it was my friend.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Festive Lemophz

Festive Lemophz New User

Steam:
    When He said "Ok give it back to him" Raven told jaam to give the unusual to his friend and to see if the hat was duped. So he told me to keep it then give it back to him, Raven knew about this. Then he told me to give it back to him
  3. Festive Lemophz

Festive Lemophz New User

Steam:
    I ment his name is Rave
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please link the other user here
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.