1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198084962920 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by That Amazing Name, Dec 22, 2015.

1. That Amazing Name

That Amazing Name New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47546659
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198084962920

Victim profile: 76561198055359046

What happened? Description:
    Met me on CSGOLounge. Asked me to trade my knife. Told me to proceed to an account with an expensive inventory, telling me to choose some items. After I selected, he said a story on how he got scammed for a Dragon Lore earlier, and wanted to make sure my item was not duped. He then asked if it was okay to get a middleman for the trade. After a short period of time, he found an account, with this id: 76561197962074924, claiming he was an official middleman. After checking it here on SteamRep, I found out that he was reported and confirmed as impersonating a middleman. Upon telling this to him, he then simply said "Oh" and then deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Devilbanner

Devilbanner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27293406
    I confirm, he's trying this method on me right now ! Hahah, I will add conversation here as soon as I'm done teasing him.
  3. Devilbanner

Devilbanner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27293406
    There you go, hopefully this helps in getting that scum off our trade environment.

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @That Amazing Name, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Jordan 7

Jordan 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56284625
    ahh, feels good. Made him wait about 15 minutes: [​IMG]
  6. Jordan 7

Jordan 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56284625
    It's crazy knowing he's still attempting this over 2 months since OP, I also tried to follow DevilBanners conversation as much as possible to see if he recognized, sadly he didn't ;_: