1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198085211260 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Aryan is a vegetarian!, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Aryan is a vegetarian!

Aryan is a vegetarian! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54465063
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085211260

Victim profile: 76561198069195854

What happened? Description:
    So the scammer disguised himself as my friend. He said he wants to borrow my unusual so i gave it to him because I thought he is my friend and i trusted him a lot! This scammer also works with another one but I cant find his user. When i looked at his inventory there is no unusual. So i guess he gave it to the other scammer and unadd him.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 158926
    This is his name history. If you look carefully you can see: Peadochu and Applejack.
    Those 2 are my friends. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
    [​IMG]
    View attachment 158935

Here you can see my unusual its called Toy Tailor and the effect is Dead presedent. I luckily upload to youtube just to show of.

View attachment 158937
    Now my item is gone when i search for it.​

Attached Files:

2. Mrs. U

Mrs. U New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12050269
    This guy scammed me and my friend earlier tonight. I have been tryign to get my screenshots to upload but its not working. Hope to get them on.
  3. 「NTT」 Goebbels™

「NTT」 Goebbels™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63468600
    If you can find it back, could you give me the history of the item? We can trace where the item went when we look who was the first p2p (main account) to acquire the item so we can report the main