1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198086096453 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC, Jul 1, 2015.

1. CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC

CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47386648
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198086096453

Victim profile: 76561198055039025

What happened? Description:
    A deal was agreed between the victim(Closh) and the accused(souceLSchmoney).
    Closh was going to pay 0.0971BTC for souceLShmoney's M4A1 Cyrex MW(refer to attached image: souceLSchmoney2.JPEG).
    The Victim sent the payment to the Accused's BTC-wallet and after a little while the Accused removed him from his stream friendslist and didn't respond to friend requests or in the trade-thread which the Accused started(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BitcoinForSteam/discussions/0/530645961933910987/).

Atached screenshots of the profile,chatlog,bitcoinwallet and tradehistory.​

Provide Evidence:
    Blockchaininfo with the Accused's bitcoin-wallet information of one incoming transfer of the agreed BTC-amount.​

Attached Files:

2. CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC

Steam:
    Admin please close this case!
    This report case has been solved and I am satisfied and have nothing to complaint regarding the Accused.

Just a matter of bad circumstances and timing.
  3. CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC

Steam:
    Can this report get declined in favor for the Accused, still an unconfirmed report against him/her.
    Please let me know if the report lack anything for a closure.
  4. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
    Give it time. A Steamrep admin will review this soon.

Can you provide evidence that the accused upheld their end of the agreement, since you mentioned that this has been resolved.
  5. CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC

Steam:
    I thought that my word would be enough for a closure why I didn't update bitcointransaction history.
    This report's evidence is insufficent and is by default invalid as per today.

I have messaged the other part for a confirmation from him, I cannot find the bitcoin transaction anymore(which I was supposed to update on a later date due to possible bitcoin delay/issues).
  6. CLOSH d(°_°)p #BTC

Steam:
    Uploaded a image with confirmation from the other part now.

Attached Files: