1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198086605050 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by |||Dobroslav Augustin, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheProcave

TheProcave New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44964239
    1. Riruka is innocent , his first offence.
    he wouldn't be somebody who would just trade with a scammer alt, he would have known if it was a scammer alt, He isn't stupid
    2. How can you even speak Google?
    Scammers aren't permitted to criticise on people, Innocent people.
    Riruka isn't like you google.

3. We have enough proof saying directly that he is Innocent.

Therefore i am done speaking, Riruka is Innocent in my eyes & mind.
  2. Twishine

Twishine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44077438
    Google actually does have a right to voice his opinion, much like how you have a right to talk, or anyone else here.
    Criticism is criticism, and we can judge whether or not it makes sense, regardless of the source.

"The backpack.tf users may have told me that they were HOWEVER without any proof."
    The account you traded with was a Level 0, with less than three hours on Team Fortress 2. He has never made a tf2outpost trade as well (something which would be impossible for you to not see, considering that you just mentioned he had no mentioned tf2outpost trades at all.)
    I'm pretty sure that would be grounds to believe that something is more than definitely up with a user, something that the users saw and very relevant to how Nieroda mentioned a hat was recently scammed.

You left your trust with the wrong person, the guy who was trying to offload some hot goods onto you. You went on to show very clear disdain for the users who tried to help you.
  3. Twishine

Twishine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44077438
    1.) Repeating again, profile was level 0, no hours on TF2, many other red flags.
    Whether or not he knew, many things were overlooked.

2.) Google is people too, whether it's the popular opinion or not. He's capable of functional thought, and so long as he stays on topic and contributes to the discussion as opposed to derping, it's fine for him to criticize.

3.) Provide evidence to support this claim, don't just say it.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Enough arguing. This is still trading with a known alt of a scammer. Admin will decide what the outcome will be. I am locking this report until said time that an admin can review. this.
    Hello @|||Dobroslav Augustin, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.