1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198086816787 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L

M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24420525
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198086816787

Victim profile: 76561198009106778

What happened? Description:
    As You can see he started from CSGO Lounge offered a ST AK Redline (Minima Wear) for my glock fade.

I told him to send steam offer but he added me.

He invited me to trade and as You can see he CANCELED first trade with AK MW in trade window only SS I didnt take and second trade was with AK Redline FT (SS done ), of course I told him TY :) ,
    I want to buy some time to make all SS .
    All SS are attached.Also there You can see his 64ID and AK Minimal Wear in his inventory , AK ST Field Tested was of course first in inventory cuz he trade it with his friend when he canceled first trade.
    Hope this will be quick ban
    HAPPY TRADING TO ALL :)
    Meryyll​

Provide Evidence:
    As You can see he started from CSGO Lounge offered a ST AK Redline (Minima Wear) for my glock fade.

I told him to send steam offer but he added me.

He invited me to trade and as You can see he CANCELED first trade with AK MW in trade window only SS I didnt take and second trade was with AK Redline FT (SS done ), of course I told him TY :) ,
    I want to buy some time to make all SS .
    All SS are attached.Also there You can see his 64ID and AK Minimal Wear in his inventory , AK ST Field Tested was of course first in inventory cuz he trade it with his friend when he canceled first trade.
    Hope this will be quick ban
    HAPPY TRADING TO ALL :)
    Meryyll​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    There was no other conversation between you and the accused?
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @M.E.R.Y.Y.L.L,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.