1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198086862047 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kivo Yeet, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Kivo Yeet

Kivo Yeet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21755158
    Screenshot of returned item: http://imgur.com/oPsPB4T
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    oPsPB4T - Imgur.png
    Ready for review.
  3. Kivo Yeet

Kivo Yeet New User

Steam:
  4. freelancer

freelancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63298159
    i have it too Screen Shot 2014-09-09 at 7.46.22 am.png
  5. Kivo Yeet

Kivo Yeet New User

Steam:
    To help with your decision here are more screenshots on conversation upon return of item. Apparently he said I "lend" it to him.

Attached Files:

6. freelancer

freelancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63298159
    i said lend due to the fact that I'm returning it, since when u take something, and return it, it is called lend. However i have to admit it was unintended lend from the owner and he will be agitated if i had not returned it or state my reasons while him having his own thoughts and not willing to try to listen to mine. I have the tf2outpost mod/admin, ToughSox, to help me explain my situation if needed.
  7. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Just to clarify what Freelancer is saying when mentioning me, I did add him due to a report against him on Outpost. His story to me was that his 'friend' was on his computer and apparently scammed this item. When I confronted him, he claims he did notice the item in his backpack but thought maybe he had it awhile ago. When I explained that there was an active Outpost and SR report against him, he quite willingly gave the item back, once again claiming it was his friend that must have done this.

Never in our conversation did he mention anything being loaned to him, nor that he even knew about this alleged scam.

If anyone from SR wishes my personally notes on this situation, feel free to add me.