1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198087353805 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by vonIZGOD #Buying Keys, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vonIZGOD #Buying Keys

vonIZGOD #Buying Keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68169059
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198087353805

Victim profile: 76561198096603846

What happened? Description:
    Well,

I was searching for trades in csgolounge and i found a trade who were willing to give keys for Paypal money

So i added him up and i was talking to him it was fishy when i started talking to him

So he had 26 keys So i told him we will split it 13-13 and he was like okay

later i was like lets go 10-16 and again he replied okay i thought he was trying to scam me and told ill transfer 3.7$ for 2 keys he told okay

and after that i transfered 3.7$ and he gave me 2 keys and later i transfered him 17$ for 10 keys and then he replied "Pufy. ~Sell Keys CSGO~: dont riceived
    Pufy. ~Sell Keys CSGO~: anythync"

I understood the scenario by that time and i was like okay s✿✿✿ happens :)

Hope he get banned from the community beware and safe guys​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of Chat 1,2,3

Scammer ID proof

Transaction proof​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    • SteamRep does not endorse or condone PayPal chargebacks. Please do not advocate or give advice on doing this.
    Were you able to file a dispute with PayPal for a chargeback of the transaction?
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @vonIZGOD #Buying Keys we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

In addition, We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.