1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198087736057 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♛ #EFUKT BOSS, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♛ #EFUKT BOSS

♛ #EFUKT BOSS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72379245
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198087736057

Victim profile: 76561198105024218

What happened? Description:
    Offered 4600 USD for my inventory. Said he sent the money and I sent the offer. I didnt recieve any money and seconds later after he accepted the trade I got unfriended and blocked.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @♛ #EFUKT BOSS
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. ♛ #EFUKT BOSS

♛ #EFUKT BOSS New User

Steam:
    HISTORY TRADES WITH URL
    PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So let me get this straight - you lost nearly $4700 in just those several items? did it not say you were trading all of your inventory?
  5. ♛ #EFUKT BOSS

♛ #EFUKT BOSS New User

Steam:
    my bad :) he offered it for these items
  6. ♛ #EFUKT BOSS

♛ #EFUKT BOSS New User

Steam:
    may I also ask how does a Steam user get Trade Banned? :)
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in anyway -SR can not trade ban anyone. Only valve can do that.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.