1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198087805689 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Derpy Salesman, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Derpy Salesman

The Derpy Salesman Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40913457
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198087805689

Victim profile: 76561198042092642

What happened? Description:
    ChilledTea added me, and when I asked him what he wanted he said my unusuals. He linked me his alt's inventory. The account he added me on was already marked (which I was in the process of looking at when he linked me that inventory) When I clicked on the name Plate above the inventory, it brought me to another profile with the same name, and who isnt marked.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first one is the chat I had with him.

The second one is the actual profile he added me with.

The third screenshot is the inventory he linked me.

And, the fourth and final screenshot, is the other profile AFTER I clicked on the Name Plate above the inventory.

I seriously want to get this guys alt marked, so please tell me if there is any other information I need to add.​

Attached Files:

2. Eased

Eased New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63769980
    This is an impersonator. I haven't added you to trade. I don't have any other accounts with my name. I make this clear on my profile page.
  3. The Derpy Salesman

Steam:
    hmmm... Well, if thats true then sorry. But, for saftey, im going to leave this up and see what the admins have to say.
  4. The Derpy Salesman

Steam:
    Thinking about it now it's pretty stupid an alt wold have the same name as the main. Im still going to leave this up in case though.
  5. Eased

Eased New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63769980
    All good, there's two accounts that are rampantly scamming and I'm getting added by people demanding for justice...
    Even though these accounts have been banned, people are still getting scammed...
  6. Shrap^

Shrap^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16620009
    The real ChilledTea (76561198087805689) is safe to trade with, I've done a couple of cash transactions where I went first.
    Really, op's report is evidence free...if you can find an item history that joins the two accounts then post it. I don't think you will find one.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @The Derpy Salesman ⇋HG-S⇌
    Would you mind going into your activity and looking to see the user that added or you added?

I already know who you were in contact with but I'd like you to confirm it yourself

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. The Derpy Salesman

Steam:
    | steamname: ChilledTeaB>Tf2 keys1.70CSGO1.92
    | steam3ID: [U:1:190244380]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:95122190
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150510108
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imchilleddakogulo
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198150510108

That is his steamblock. Yes, I know he is already marked. He linked me the "real" chilled's inventory. But, the reason I reported is because I dont know if the inventory he linked me is his way of getting around a mark or if that was the real one. If it was, my apologies.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What your having happen is very common with scammers - they use the inventory of a big named user or trader to look reputable or legit.
    Example:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.139765/

Since you got added by the tagged user as you posted (same one I figured was involved) I'm archiving this report against the user you accused since they've done nothing wrong.
    Not your fault by no means just perhaps run thru some of my posts over the last few days and read some of the reports and see the scams I've been dealing with... SR is here to educate and that is what I did and hope to keep doing.

@Eased problem resolved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.