1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198088146898 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MagZee, Oct 29, 2014.

1. MagZee

MagZee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5238323
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198088146898

Victim profile: 76561197970742374

What happened? Description:
    Guy sold me a copy of CS, the copy got revoked. I have a conversation with him where he doesn't even deny it, and he's already been reported for that I notice, he blames his sellers as if that makes it ok.

I provided pictures that show my short conversation with him, he refuses to give refunds while not even trying to lie about it, should be no reason you don't instantly ban him.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63940585
    Lmfao kid I told you to go to steam support to get your keys yet you still report me since you're inpatient. Don't try to bully me into giving your keys back when im a reseller steam can check the history of the gifts and my trade history.... -_-

Btw fyi for you: http://gyazo.com/87a526698a7ce1f8b61964653a55fb6b

And here are the sellers I bought from lol...

Seller 1:
    http://gyazo.com/7aa340b5281362568a3e762212f83803
    Seller 2: http://gyazo.com/0516ac6fff7b1675428a846070a4ae0e
    Seller 3: http://gyazo.com/50f1784f283f178acd1125e75959badf

You can keep the report up wont do you much lol
  3. Slip

Slip New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104118
    You really dont have a clue about what you are doing are you...

Snipervuk told you to go to Steam Support and to get a refund on your items. So thats what you should do!
    I have been in the same situation - a different seller told me to go to SS because my game got revoked.

I went and got a full refund.

No need to be so edgy and rude...

lmfao when "i dont intend to fight you"

Quite frankly you have no proof that Snipervuk was the revoker, so its really not his fault.
  4. -Gumby-

-Gumby- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59203451
    The report overview states - I want my 4 keys back for purchasing a copy of CS:GO of which Snipervuk did or did not own because the copy got revoked.
    TF2 Outpost states - If you wish to report a user for scamming or sharking, please have your evidence ready to show and file a report directly on the user's Outpost profile. You must have sufficient evidence to prove that they are a scammer, otherwise your report will be ignored.

First of all, this is posted in the wrong spot - If you wish to complain about your copy go to the correct report website!
    Second, the information you have provided is misleading - Snipervuk clearly states that you should go and contact Steam Support, of which you clearly haven't done... You are also suggesting that he intentionally sold you a revoked copy of Counter Strike. No information that you have provided shows that he has done this. He says that he bought it from a third party. If Snipervuk didn't originally purchase the product he could not have revoked the Counter Strike copy, thus you can't expect him to just compensate you. He would have had to purchase this copy from whomever he got it from.

Please do not waste peoples time with false, misleading information and contact Steam Support if you wish for "your" items to be returned.
  5. MagZee

MagZee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5238323
    What are the chances, both of you are friends with the scammer, how unexpected... /s
    I honestly don't care about you kids, nor would I bother replying anymore after this so don't bother, I will say this however
    The guy sold me a revoked copy, he has a responsibility. I told him I'll report him and I have, and on pretty much any other site he's registered as well.
    If the admins decide that like you say its not his fault he sold a revoked copy then great, they'll delete this, if however they decide otherwise he'll hopefully get banned, we shall have to live and see.
  6. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    It doesn't matter if they're my friends or not the point is you didn't even read this
    http://gyazo.com/87a526698a7ce1f8b61964653a55fb6b

Which means I won't get banned anyway and I can prove that I bought them off people lol...
  7. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    Bump Please want an outcome :)
  8. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    Going to keep bumping until a steamrep admin replies
  9. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    This is from a new person on the forum, not proof if this is true
  10. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    Go Google it...
  11. [M&C] TheBluekr

Steam:
    Read, still don't agree, you can say Steam Support can solve this, but the problem also relies on the seller, they should be aware of these kind of things
  12. Snipervuk

Snipervuk New User

Steam:
    That makes no sense since I buy from multiple sellers lol...
    Btw you have 9 posts go annoy someone else's reports please
  13. [M&C] TheBluekr

Steam:
    Last part about the 9 posts, makes no sense. Most of your messages were bumps. So no actual reason, and if you want your report removed, add proof why it's invalid.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    @MagZee,

Game copies are often traded a bunch of times before somebody activates them. The original buyer is often out of sight.

See: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5854-QWLN-2621

However, a lot of traders don't put in much thought when buying those games and selling them for profit. For if that happens too much, they will after a few of such trades get a trade ban for assisting Credit Card fraud on Steam. And I can tell you, Valve really hates them, for they cost them a lot of money in support, and the charge back fees to the various payment options aren't cheap either (when chargebacked, the party that gets chargebacked pays MORE then the amount that is given back, basically its a fee to the payment option for chargebacking). Trade bans related to this are often permanent.

This report is useless, and archived.

@Snipervuk dont bump, does not work.

Thanks.