1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198088200122 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Siminator55, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198088200122

Victim profile: 76561198112652443

What happened? Description:
    I know this guy for such a long time and I would consider him as a friend. yes a good friend
    Anyways. He wanted to do a Paypal trade with me all his 3 Unusuals for 305$. He told me he wold agree if I give him a Baker Boy Unusual. I then decided to give him the Unusual and what he did is he blocked and deleted me in skype and steam
    Screenshots explain everything
    http://gyazo.com/2dc2ae218bac40400e662527f00afccb
    http://gyazo.com/b6772a16de8e53461d83e4555d37505d
    http://gyazo.com/c441edab03da945f84dd557362f15524

Provide Evidence:
    Ignore the file
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Siminator55 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Everything needs to be Uploaded to SR, just hit the "Upload a File" button.
  3. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63967197
    This is an invalid report, and here's why:

Siminator was holding MY OWN baker boy against me and wanted a 35$ fee to get it back. I managed to trick him to get it again, then blocked and removed him from Skype and Steam.

Attached Files:

4. Siminator55

Steam:
    You gave it to me for free.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Provide that inventory history with our requirements. Also please explain your self better.

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  6. Siminator55

Steam:
    Im getting the screenshots for the paypal history tomorrow, cant log in right now, providing the screenshots tomorrow.
  7. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Full story, Siminator offered me PayPal money and wanted me to go first. I was reluctant at first. Then he asked about if I'd like to do it with a middleman. He brought me a middleman with 2 VAC bans and a pending SteamRep report. I had my suspicions then. He pleaded guilty and guilt tripped me till I gave in and gave him my unusual baker boy. He then demanded I give him all my unusuals in return I would receive a 300 dollar steam card code (which I'm sure don't exist) and forced me to trade. I tricked him into giving me back my unusual then left. Siminator, provide the full chat screenshots. All of them.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. Siminator55

Steam:
    I dont have them anymore, i screenshotted whats needed. thats all bullshit, you told me you feel nice today and gave me the unusual for free. i have proof of you agreeing to something and then not doing.
  9. Siminator55

Steam:
    But then you wanted the unusual for free and even told me you would sell me all your unus for paypal if i give it
  10. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Even though we both know that's made up, where's the proof?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. Siminator55

Steam:
    i dont need proof, i have proof of you agreeing to something then running away.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Make a report if you have the evidence to support those accusations.

NOTE: Keep the thread clean.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Thing is, this whole thing is done over mobile app. I'm currently on mobile, however my computer may have the proof required. Will need to wait in the meantime.

Is this thread going to be archived for insufficient proof, or am I just gonna have this report thing on my profile?
  14. Siminator55

Steam:
    There is Proof. I have time to give the proof i still need.
  15. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Okay. How long do they usually take?
  16. Siminator55

Steam:
    How long does what take?
  17. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Keep it clean, only reply with evidence.
  18. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    I have the evidence now. Please hear me out.

Here is the trade history:
    http://m.imgur.com/yy0oJgI
    This means I gave him the hat. It was not his to start with, as he implies.

His reputation:
    http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198112652443
    This implies he did indeed scam someone else, showing that indeed he does have intent to scam.

His own words:

He wanted to do a Paypal trade with me all his 3 Unusuals for 305$.
    (True)
    He told me he wold agree if I give him a Baker Boy Unusual.
    (True, but he cut out a major part of the whole scenario, especially straying from the bit where he promised 100$ for every unusual traded, equivalent to 300$. Once I gave the unusual he backed out and said he'd give me the money only if i were to give all my unusuals. I knew then it was a scam because of previous reasons i will include at the bottom, so I lied, took my unusual, blocked him and left. Even if this is wrong, i don't think it is bannable as I was only protecting myself)
    I then decided to give him the Unusual and what he did is he blocked and deleted me in skype and steam
    (Yes, he decided to give it because he thought I was going to fall for his tricks again.)

The full story in this thread I made: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/a-question-to-everyone.99202/

I hope this clears everything things up.
  19. Siminator55

Steam:
    I told the story above, you dont have any proof about what your saying and its just a sad try to get you out of this. scamming one of your best friends is probably not the best idea.
  20. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    It isn't a scam actually. No one gained or lost anything, and think about this. What is the actual thing you're upset at. Me making you look like a fool by showing you you cannot scam me, or are you just upset that you weren't able to set a deal? Neither is worthy of a scam report tbh, and there are some obvious lies there such as 'I was feeling nice and gave a free unusual'. This is a waste of the staff's time, and I apologize to them for that. But neither of us have any proof, and there is no way to get it, so it would have the same outcome to just close it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.