1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198088555854 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by tomasla, Feb 21, 2016.

1. tomasla

tomasla New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82541349
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198088555854

Victim profile: 76561198125348426

What happened? Description:
    So I wanted to trade Shattered Greatsword http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Shattered Greatsword with this guy.
    My item wasnt tradable, but could be gifted once. So it should have lesser value (like 10-20% from market value).
    We made and agreement about trading Shattered Greatsword + Zeus Immortal for SF arcana.
    Considering he had a high steam lvl, public profile, good rep on d2l and no reports on steam rep and also a lot of valuable items and more than 4000 hours on dota i thought he was trusted seller. The deal was: I send him Shattered Greatsword and after that we trade zeus immortal for SF arcana.
    So I went first and send him the Shattered Greatsword via gift in Dota 2. After he received the item he wrote me that I should send him a steam offer. Immediately after that he removed me from his friendlist and made his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    Im enclosing screenshots with chatlog and also his dota 2 profile where you can see that he received my gift.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @tomasla
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History - also a full screen of that gift history since what you provided was edited.
  3. tomasla

tomasla New User

Steam:
    Sure, here it is:

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @tomasla You must open up the trade inventory history in a web browser - retake the full screen shot and upload please. Do not take the screen of it in steam as you did....must be in a web browser and full screen.
  6. tomasla

tomasla New User

Steam:
    Okay, is this one allright?

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - moving this to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**