1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198088644655 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SälSWAG BIGGIE, Jul 28, 2015.

1. SälSWAG BIGGIE

SälSWAG BIGGIE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39324240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198088644655

Victim profile: 76561198038914208

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to trade my M9 Tiger Tooth so I made a trade on r/globaloffensivetrade and Curtits added me and said he wanted to buy my knife with Paypal. I didn't really want to do it but I needed the money fast and as he claimed that he is trustable and that he is moderator over a big trading group on steam I agreed upon the deal and that I would go first. So I gave him the knife and he said that he sent the money and I confirmed that he sent the payment to the right paypal account. All this happened the 9th of June. But I didn't get any money and he acted like he didn't what had happened and said it had never happened before. I trusted him and he said he would try to get in contact with PayPal to sort this out. After a day or two he said he had contacted them and he said that they told him everything looked ok. But I haven't recieved my money after a week so I told him that he should try to chargeback the paypal transaction and give back my knife. He claimed that he did that but paypal said they couldnt do that. He then started to say that he would pay me back atleast half of my knife in keys over 10 weeks which sounded absurd to me but I thought that it was atleast better than nothing. This was when 3 weeks had past since I traded him the knife. He said he would give me 10 keys each week over like 10 weeks starting the week after. He stops writing to me and another week had gone. I had gotten nothing. Then I wanted to make sure that it wasnt something wrong with paypal on my end to I started to ask him for the transaction ID for the paypal transaction. He said he couldnt access it and his account but he said he would try. This went on for several weeks and I could do nothing. Now 7 weeks after I gave him my knife he has barely anything in his inventory and he wont answer my steam messages even though I write to him a lot and I'm sure that he has seen them. He was supposed to have payed my 330 USD.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 298143 Scam2: A picture of my inventory history. I traded him the knife on the 9th of June and got nothing in return.

View attachment 298145
    Scam1: A picture of my transaction history on paypal. No recieved transaction on my history. The other transaction is me buying csgo keys and other stuff off the internet.

View attachment 298146
    Scam3: A picure that shows where I get to after clicking user's name from inventory history.​

Attached Files:

2. SälSWAG BIGGIE

SälSWAG BIGGIE New User

Steam:
    You can close this thread for now. We agreed upon that he would give me 5 keys a week for 32 weeks so I get my 160 keys.
  3. Curtiits

Curtiits Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64189463
    Confirm from my side.
  4. SälSWAG BIGGIE

SälSWAG BIGGIE New User

Steam:
    Please open this thread again, he has not sent me any keys for several months. This guy is truly a scammer.