1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198089469728 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Uxie, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Uxie

Uxie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96490234
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198089469728

Victim profile: 76561198153246196

What happened? Description:
    QuietSky usually came on my server a few days ago, along with her friend, Gengy. When she was online, I was talking to my friends, telling them that I wish I had a Cool Cat Cardigan, which she gave me for free. Yesterday, she asked if she can borrow the cosmetic to see if it looks good on her Scout, which I willingly gave to her. I told her to return it when she was done, and she said she would, but she blocked me right after.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her, and your trade history. Did I understand it correct, you reporting accused for taking back the item he/she previously gave you for free?
  3. Uxie

Uxie New User

Steam:
    Yes, that is what happened.

Should I uncrop all of the images or any in particular?
  4. Uxie

Uxie New User

Steam:
    Yes, that is what happened. Basically, she promised that she would return it, but instead, went ahead and blocked me.

Should I uncrop all of the images or any in particular?

I resent this cause I forgot to reply.
  5. Uxie

Uxie New User

Steam:
    Welp, here's all of the uncropped images. I'm so sorry to say this, but I can't find the chat history. :/

But, is this enough evidence? And before any false accusations are made, my friend Gunner traded me his items so I can recover from this. I'll PM him if you need further evidence.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. Uxie

Uxie New User

Steam:
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    • The entire chat conversation is either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE chat agreement and is vital for a report to be processed
    As such, this report will be marked Archived. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.